I whip my hair back and forth

It's now 5pm in the afternoon and my day begins. I just woke up. I stayed up all night well actually all morning to put it accurately, unpacking the boxes of items i wanted to keep at home. Most of the big furniture was already in place as my mum managed to place an online order where they deliver and help set up for us , so everything like the beds, tables , chairs, sofas and stuff was already arranged to my pleasure.

 This house had four bedrooms ; three out of four with a bathroom attached to it . A living room, dining room , kitchen and storage room. Also we had a medium sized patio and a back yard with a tree on one side . I like it alot , because compared to our previous two bedroom house this was great. The backyard led to a creppy forest though which was sort of a turn off but it looks nice in the day but really creepy at night. My mum was still sleeping. She stayed up longer than me cleaning the whole place up as well. The house was now fully furnished and decorated. The only thing that gave away the fact that we just moved in is that our refrigerator was empty. I was so hungry i decided to walk around and see what i could buy to bring home . My mum was still out cold so i left her a note at her bedstand incase she woke up before i got back from my mini trip.

I closed the door and walked out and was pleased to see that there were quite a few people out and about. The market was fairly easy to locate aka i just followed a family because they looked like they were going out and luckily they led me to the market !

I bought some fresh food to cook and also saw a small store that sold some of the basic items and payed for the stuff and walked home.

My mum was still asleep while i stocked the kitchen. This place had no real fast food joints and i was dying to find one. But i guess I'll have to do that tomorrow. I poured myself a glass of milk and made two peanut butter sandwiches . One for me and one for mum. I ate in silence and decided to take a shower because i was sweating from walking around.

After a quick shower i wraped a towel around my body and stepped out of the toilet. I reached for my phone and played the playlist on shuffle.

" I whip my hair back and forth " started blarring out of the speakers .

I moved my waist and bobbed my head up and down in an attempt to dance and changed my clothes. Suddenly i froze. I felt like someone was starring at me like burning holes onto my back. I swiftly turned to only catch a glimpse of a pair of red eyes .

Wait whattttttt ??!!??

RED EYES ? I blinked and stared again . Nothing. Nothing was there. "stupid active imagination" i mumbled while closing my curtains shut.

I turned off the music and decided i was dilusional and needed to sleep ASAP. I heard feet shuffling and knew my mum was awake so i shouted a brief goodnight and told her to eat the snadwhich i had made for her.

She responded back with a thank you for the shopping and nites hun .

I fell face first onto my bed and let sleep take over me.