Surprise?

"What do mean by surprise mum?" I ask again.

"Honey, this is..." my mum trails on.

"I'm your father." Mr. Roberts says.

That sentence knocks the breath out of me. What? Is this a sick joke. I'm not in the mood for a 'Luke I am your father' thing!

Does this weird boarding school also have a reality series?

My mum's gotta be kidding me. This is not even close to funny. I panic and start talking deep breaths. I look at Ray and he immediately holds me so i don't fall.

"Wha-what do yo-you mean?" I ask literally out of breath.

The room was getting smaller. I always thought i wouldn't see my Dad. But my dad was the principal. Why didn't he tell me? Why didn't my mum tell me? Why? Tears roll down my pale cheeks and the last thing i remember is falling back into Ray's arms.

Raymond's P.O.V

Her small body falls back into my arms. Her pale cheek resting against my arms. I'm freaking out!

I don't know what to do. Her parents rush to the couch and help me carry her to the couch. We give her some air and move away waiting for her to open her eyes.

I've never felt so terrified in my life. Not even when i was fighting off a group of Rouges.

I knew that Mr. Roberts was Mimi's dad. Before i left for Rose Hills my father, the previous Alpha and his Beta, Mimi's father left to fight against other packs and make rose hills safe for us to stay.

Mimi's dad was our Beta but her mum, his mate was a human. Mimi took over her mum and was born human.

Mrs. Black thought that it was a bad idea for Mimi who was a human to be raised in a werewolf comunity. So when our pack shifted to Rose Hills Mr. Roberts had to come with us as our Beta. He sacrificed the love of his mate and family for our pack. He was an honoured member.

Despite knowing all this Mr Roberts, or Rob as i call him pleaded with me that he will tell her when the time is right. And i respected his wishes. So i kept my mouth shut about this. Which was hard for me because it was killing me to hide yet another thing from her.

So partly werewolf life was the reason why Mimi never had a chance to have her childhood with her father. As i was lost in these thoughts Mimi squinted her eyes open.

"Ohh thank god. Ray i had this weird dream where...." she stops mid sentence and looks at her surroundings.

"We aren't at the dorm. This is real. Isn't it?" She asked panicking.

"Shhh baby its okay. Breathe in and out. In and out. Take deep breaths." I cooed in her ear.

She instantly relaxed and seemed more calm. She looked at me, her mum and finally her dad. Rob's expression was the exact definition of heartbroken. I knew that Mimi wouldn't be jumping into his arms but her reply surprised all of us.

"I want to leave now. I want some time to digest this. I'll call you later mum. I'm sorry." She says as she looks at both her parents and pulls me through her front door. I oblige. She just got up and left her house like that without even a second glance at her dad.

I know this must be hard for her. To suddenly discover a dad whom you thought had abandoned you is a shit load of stuff to take in.

I wished i could take some of her anxiety away. But i couldn't and that broke my heart.

We sat in the car. We drove for 2 hours in utter silence and that scared me. She wasn't like this. But i decided against talking to her. So now we were at campus and our car was parked but we were still sitting inside the car in the parking lot.

"Did you know?" She asked..

"Yea" i replied looking straight ahead. I couldn't look her in the eye.

"How long?" She asked.

"Since the first day i brought you into his office." I replied. That was a lie itself but that's all i can tell her without exposing about the werewolf life.

She walked out of the car and i followed her into our dorm. I didn't know she could walk this fast. I rushed into the dorm. She ran towards our bed and buried her face in a pillow and started to sob uncontroablly.

"Mi..." i ran towards her.

I lifted her face up and saw her red eyes and more tears freely rolling down her face. She looked so broken and hurt. I hugged her. At first she struggled. Pounding my chest in an attempt to free herself but she couldn't even hurt me.

Soon she gave up and sobbed even harder on my shoulder. I rubbed soothing circles on her back and we sat there in silence for a long time.

"How could all of you do this to me?" She questioned. Shooting me a glare.

"I trusted all of you. Why didn't you tell me?" she cried and pounded her fists on my chest. It hurt. Alot. Not physically, but my heart ached. I felt like i had betrayed her.

Now is obviously not a good time to tell her I'm a werewolf. This means i have to hide the truth from her at all costs.

She fell asleep in my arms tired from crying. Her eyes puffy and her cheeks tear stained. There was a wet patch on my shoulder with a little bit of eye liner smudged onto my jacket. I don't bother about that. I hoped that she would feel better tomorrow and cuddled with her hoping sleep would erase this day from both our memories.

Okay guys just going to go through some stuff.

Ray left to Rose Hills when he was young because his pack had shifted there. But Mimi's dad and Ray's dad were already in Rose Hills before that preparing for the pack to shift. Hence explaining why Mimi did not know both her dad as well as Ray's dad.