I'm not stupid, he looks like a werewolf.

RAY'S P.O.V

What the hell was wrong with her? Yeah she can be angry but no need to be rude. I felt so guilty for Rob. He sacrificed his relationship with his family for our pack. But Naomi doesn't know that. Maybe i should tell her about werewolves as much as it's her right to know...but I'm selfish.

What if i lose her? I loved this girl. I loved all of her. I can't tell her. I kept my mouth shut and went along with her plan. She raised her chin defiantly indicating Rob should go on with his speech.

He was our pack's former Beta and without his hardwork our pack wouldn't have found this peace that we have now. Rob is what i call him. While Mimi spent her childhood with the humans as a child from a single parent family. I was with my father and grew up with Rob as well.

"Naomi, i know you hate me. But i did what was best at that time. I really wish you could understand but you can't. I'm sorry it has to be this way. I will try my best to be the father you deserve." He finished.

"No, i don't think that's possible. I need some time to get used this idea. Just leave me alone." She barked back.

I could see pain in his eyes as he nodded, allowing us to exit the room.

"Mimi, give your dad a chance." I said.

"You don't understand Ray. I just can't." She said.

I was angry now.....my pack instincts were on high. I had to defend him. I had to defend our previous Beta. I may just have to lose her. But i shouldn't let my selfishness spoil her relationship.

"Enough" i growled. My eyes bright red.

Mimi was walking in front of me, I saw her body freeze at the sound of my voice. She slowly turned around. My red eyes starring at her. She let out a whimper of a scream as she looked at me. I faced the glass next to me. My face had fur grown and my teeth were out. My eyes were red.

《Naomi's P.O.V》

"Ah" the barely audible scream left my mouth. I'm not stupid, he looks like a werewolf. But oddly the only thing i can't wrap my head around is the existence of werewolfs.

Ray lied to me.

Our whole relationship was a lie.

The tears tolled down my cheek, i wanted to run but i couldn't, i just stood there frozen. He let out another growl. Causing me to fall to my knees in fear.

He looked so scary. I never thought werewolfs could look that scary. Just then his clothes brust as he turned into a wolf. I just blinked my eyes.

The wolf still had red eyes. It approached me. The wolf walked towards me with an air of power and confidence. I was trying to fit all the pieces of the puzzle, i was using whatever i learnt watching Teen Wolf to understand what was happening. But I'm still so confused. Alot of things don't make sense.

I was so absorbed in making sense of the situation, i didn't even realise that he was a wolf. Memories of my childhood flashed before my eyes. Me running in fear away from the large wolf that had somehow found its way into my neighbourhood. I was that helpless little girl. That small girl that was so scared. More tears rolled down my cheeks as my body shook with fear.

"Don't come near me!" My voice came out more demanding than i wanted it to be.

The wolf growled. But still approached me.

"Sta-stay..aw-away fro-m me." I trembled as i said the words.

The wolf was now only a few centimeters away from my face. I was so scared. I was terrified. I felt the life being drained out of me as black spots started to block my vision. My throat felt dry. The entire room was spinning.

"Leave me alone." I cried

"Pl-please." I breathed.

"Please" i repeated barely a whisper before i cupped my face in my hands and broke down.

I looked up and the wolf was gone. Ray was gone. I was on the floor of the empty corridor all by myself. I crawled to the wall and leaned against it. Ray had to come back right? What will i tell him? What if he hates me? Do i hate him? The questions circled my mind.. what if we never saw each other again. I cried.

I can't be without Ray! In this short time I've spent with him I've been my happiest and now I'm at my saddest. With Ray, i felt so alive. So different.

It felt right. The way his fingers found mine. The way i knew it was him when i felt his hands wrap around my waist. The way my heart flipped and my brearh hitched when his lips were near me. The way i got jealous if anyone looked at him like i did. The way i couldn't hide the smile when we talked about stupid things.

All my memories were now filled with Ray. I looked at the glass on the otherside and i saw my reflection. Even then i pictured Ray sitting next to me twirling a piece of my hair and laughing happily with his dimples showing.

What was i going to do? How were we even going to talk to each other? Suddenly i realised something. My dad... Why did Ray get so defensive of him? I stood up. My knees were weak, i put my hands to the wall and steadied myself. I made my way to his office.

I needed answers. I needed them right now. I need to know what was going on. I knew something was amiss for a long time now. As i stood infront of the principal's office. I thought about this. Was i ready to hear the truth. Will he even tell me the truth?

My mind flashed to the time when i had first met Ray. The time when i was alone in the park and how he scared me. That stupid grin on his face when we talked. The time when he told me he was my long lost best friend. The happiness i felt with him.

I had to do this for US. I knocked on the door before pushing it open.