Ray....i need to pee

"I'm back" i yelled as i walked into the house.

It was empty. Sigh. Yay for the single life! I plop down on the couch, my hands still aching from all the bags i had to carry here.

I think i fell asleep. Because
when i opened my eyes i was on Ray's bed. Okay.... so he probably carried me here and he said he was only going to sleep with me for a night. Now it's been two days in a row. My mind started to piece the puzzles of last night together. Does he like me? Or is he just using me? Also suddenly i realised i had to pee.

I shot out of the bed! This is life or death!! It's a peemergency - pee emergency. But i was stuck! Ray had wrapped his large hand around my waist making me bound to the bed. Great! How am i supposed to get up now?

"Ray, Ray....i need to pee. Let me gooooo....let it go.. let it go.." my song started to echo from the walls. As i tried to peel myself off from Ray.

I heard him groan. "God no! Not that song. Fine go back and return quickly" he half whispered. His voice was still thick and raspy.

I walked out of the room and after my morning routine i went to make breakfast. I wasn't going to return to the bedroom without asking him my burning question. What are we? But i was so scared. I don't want to hear him say that we're just friends.... even though i know that was the truth.

"Hey i thought i asked you to return back quickly?" Ray questioned chucking. As he walked towards me.His hands wrapping around my waist.

RAYMONDS P.O.V

I loved having her in my arms. Her small body covered by my huge hands. She always smelt great, her hair so soft and smooth. I couldn't even begin to understand how these things captivated me. God i sound like a stalker. If this was before i met her i would have thought I'm crazy! Maybe i am crazy? Crazy for her.

She slightly pushed me away. And i was taken aback. Refusing your mate's touch was a bad sign. But she didn't know that now did she ? After hearing she had gotten over her fear of wolves i felt more calm. But i was still unsure how she would react to me beinging a werewolf.

"Ray i can't keep doing this..." She says looking anywhere but me in the eye.

"Do what?" I asked obviously confused.

"I can't be sleeping with you and you kissing me and aghh i don't know it feels so right but wrong at the same time. I need to know what your intentions are. And the other day at the resturant Linsey said you only wanted me for you..know..to do.. you know" she rambled on. She's so cute, she didn't even say the word sex. Though that angered me. She thought i was using her? I couldn't helo but feel the hurt.

I pressed my lips to hers. It was an electrifying kiss and she was holding onto me with all her life at least it felt like that. We broke away breathless and panting. Her cheeks flushed and her eyes never leaving my now swollen lips.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. Still breathless. Searching her eyes for an answer. She looked deep in thought. Why does she even need to be deep in thought? Doesn't she know that there's not really a choice. It's just her and me till the end of the road. But she doesn't know that. She doesn't know that some supernatural ability had bonded us for life, that we were destined to be together.

"Yes. Yes i will" she replied smiling and leaned in to kiss me again.

I didn't even hesitate to deepen the kiss. We were finally together. Nothing was going to take her away from me. That's right Alpha Raymond gets what he wants. I smirked to myself.

We spent the next few hours sitting together watching tv and then my phone started beeping. I forgot that i had turned off the mind link. I looked down, shit pack problems. I had to deal with a housing crisis.

"Babe i need to leave." I kissed her cheek and rushed out of the door before she could ask me where i was going.

My mind wandered to Mimi finding out about my friends. I didn't want her to know them because then i would have to introduce her to the pack as the Luna and i don't know how she will handle it. I have faith in her but...i don't know how to tell her what i am.

Once the group found out she was the one staying with me, Zed who is my Beta immediately mind linked me. And told me what happened i had no choice but to inform them that she was the Luna but she did not know that yet. I had mind linked the entire town before she arrived but i said it was in order to keep the pack safe that no human will find out about us. So the rest of the members think Mimi is just a human and hence they are keeping the secret of the existence of werewolves . Well it's always been a secret.

Soon enough i had reached the pack house, and went into the office and started on my work. I looked up at the clock it said 9 p.m. i didn't even realise i was in here for so long. I switched on my phone. Shit 14 missed calls and 5 messages from Mimi.

When i reached home. Mimi had already fallen asleep on the couch. I carried her to my bed and kissed her cheek. And sleep soon took over me and our bodies were intertwined keeping us warm as it began to rain outside.

This chapter explains more on why Ray does some things so it's not a filler. All chapters lead to show Mimi's relationship with her family and friends.