Pizza is bae

"I've found you now, im never letting you go" i kept repeating it over and over again.

"Mimi! Mimi!" my mum yelled from down stairs.

I walked down still dazed. I had a dream last night. Usually i forget all about what i dream when i wake up but not today i can only remember a soothing voice telling me "I've found you now, im never letting you go."

That's it. I cant remember anything else! Who said it? What it meant? Or what i had dreamed about was all amiss. I sighed as i walked down to see my mum busily cooking. She was a pretty woman in my opinion. She had long blonde hair, green eyes and a sharp nose . She even had the hour-glass figure that many women wanted.

Well not that body sizes matter anyway , like what my mum and i always say : "It dosent matter how you look like, you are perfect and being you is great."

She waved a hand infront of my face saying "Helloooo anyone home ???"

" Huh ?" i replied, oblivious to her question.

"Mimi are you listening ?" She asked, angry i hadn't replied her at first .

"Sorry i didn't hear you , what did you say mum ?" i asked.

"Mimi , today is sunday and the hospital is open so i have to go in for work , i can't afford to stay another day at home , those bills don't get paid by themselves. I won't be home till late as i will be working a late shift. Just order pizza for dinner and grab something for lunch.  I left some money for you." she finished.

I noded my mouth full of cereal. She quickly picked her things up and kissed my cheek and walked out.

So now that im alone.......i quickly finished eating and rushed to sit down on the couch, i turned the televison on and looked through the channels . *Omg yes* i squeled internally as i selected the channel playing Pretty Little Liars. I had missed a lot of episodes and lucky me they were playing the old ones . I settled down and started watching it .

Before i knew it it was 12pm and my stomach was rumbling . I had lost track of time by stalking attractive strangers on instagram. You know the usual way to lose track of time.

I remembered that i had to buy lunch. I changed into a white crop top that said : PIZZA IS BAE in bold black letters , a pair of dark blue high-waisted jeans and a pair of white sneakers. I locked the door and walked into the little market.