I probably looked like an idot who couldn't stop smiling

"Who are you and what do you want?" i snapped. Agner evident in my eyes.

So what if he looked like an angel from heaven . He still tried to kill me and that counts for something. So im not going to go all hormonal teenage girl on him.

He looked taken aback." I thought you recognised me ?" He asked .

"Look here mister, i don't know who you are but you almost killed me and i can't let you off the hook for looking so hot, okay ?" i replied rather angrily.

"Wait whaattt" i blushed . Omg i just told him i thought he was hot. This.is.so.embarrasing.

"You think i'm hot ?" he asked smirking.

For some reason he looked even better with that smirk. All his boyish charm had gone out the window only to be replaced by his sexy smirk. Yap i just called him sexy too . What is wrong with me?

"Look whatever, i need to go I'm hungry , i haven't got all day." I felt proud that i had the last word and walked away.

"Wait ! Are you new here i could show you around!" he yelled to me .

"No thanks , i know my way" i shouted back obviously still angry at him .

"Oh really ? You look like you were lost to me, and it still looks like you're lost to me" he said . Knowing he was right.

I knew he had that smirk plastered to his face even before i turned around.

I hesitantly turned around.
"Fine. But this is your last chance to prove to me why your not a killer." I said staring straight into his eyes.

He let out a low chukle , cusing his eyes to light up. He sorta jogged to stand beside me and then he took my hands and held it in his and continued walking .

I just stared at him ! Okay so he just pretends as if we have always held hands . I glared at him and then looked back to our perfectly intertwined fingers. Raymond looked at me with his face scrunched up in confusion as to what i was glaring about.

His eyes widened when he realised we were holding hands. For a second i believed he too didn't know how his hands ended up with mine. Heck i think he didn't even notice it. Like it was only natural for our hands to find each other. Then again , i was wrong. His ever so 'glorious' smirk had returned to his face.

"What ?" he asked almost indifferent to what i was angry about.

When i didn't stop glaring, he got the message and reluctantly tore his hands apart from mine. Weirdly i instantly felt cold like i missed his warm touch. I chose to ignore it of course and continued walking. Satisfied that i had won .

Once we were back on track , i knew my way to the market i said I'll be fine on my own. But he insisted that he rather come with me . Since I'm new to town and all . So i took up the offer and he said he would treat me out to lunch at one of his favourite food joints.

I followed him to this resturant named 'Papa Sal's'
Apparently its really famous in town. We walked in and the instant aroma of pizza hit me . Yummmyyyy . Its been forever since i ate pizza. Well actually 2 days. Since i had pizza with my friends before i left the city.

We sat down and a guy who looked around 18 approached us. He looked cute but nothing compared to Raymond.

"Hey Ray , do i hit you up with the usual ?" he asked .

" Nah man, im with a special friend so its whatever she wants" he said looking at me .

I blushed at all the attention and his mention of a 'special friend ' .

"Ummm 2 pizzas please. Bbq flavour" i added and i looked at Raymond, he nodded his head in agreement.

Once the waiter had gone i couldn't help but smile. I probably looked like an idiot who couldn't stop smiling. I couldn't wait to taste the pizza.