Chapter 3

''Narnia you plan on being late?'' I heard my brother ask.

''No why?''

''It's 7:05.''

''Okay I'm up.''

I rushed to the bathroom brushed my teeth, washed my face, and hopped in the shower. I put on a black shirt that's mesh lacey on the back, jeans, and my converse. I grabbed a granola bar and headed out the door. I saw Taylor coming out of the door at the same time I was.

''Hey Taylor!''

''Hi Narnia!''

''We have gym last today.''

''Ugh well we heard their plan already so we're already prepared.''

''Yup.''

We arrived at school quickly considering it was like a five minute walk.

''Why is she hanging out with her?''

''Hey spaghetti girl!''

''They're both ugly.''

''Liar!''

''Whores!''

''Hey Taylor how did it feel for you to have gum on your shirt yesterday?''

We heard all kinds of things about us and I walked with my head down.

''No keep your head up be strong Narnia.''

We saw Melina and Lisa blocking our path.

''Bitch number one and bitch number two what do you want with us?'' Taylor asked.

''Did you just call us bitches?''

Taylor got in Melina's face,'' Yes I did and what are you gonna do about it?''

Melina flipped her hair, '' You'll see in gym.''

Like we already don't know your plan. We know their plan. We heard them.

''Who are they and why do they keep bothering us?''

''The day I met you Lisa came up to me and said I told Melina I was a bitch and that I'm dating her boyfriend Chase and we're just friends.''

''Which one of them is Melina again?''

''Melina's the blonde one and Lisa is the one with the pink hair she looks ridiculous she calls herself the Queen Bee.''

''Queen Bee my ass it's Queen bitch!'' Taylor joked.

''Haha you're right about that have you seen Chase?''

''You mean the one with the receding hair line and the acne everywhere they're the ugliest couple I've ever seen.''

''Haha but I used to like him before he had a receding line he's not even in the right grade he's supposed to be a senior but he's a freshman.''

''Wow okay.''

*******

Gym

It's time for us to play flag football and Taylor and some other weak girls are on my team. Melina, and Lisa have a team full of weak girls. Every time we played sports I always carried the team but now I've got Taylor.

''So Melina has the ball I'm pretty sure she's gonna aim for our faces so when she does jump up and catch the ball got it?''

Lisa had the ball and didn't know what to do with it.

''Lisa what the fuck are you doing throw the goddamn ball!'' Melina shouted.

''I don't know how to throw a football I've never played football a day in my life,'' Lisa whined.

''Ugh just give me the ball,'' Melina said doing her hair flip.

Her hair's gotta be fake. She does that hair flip all the time  and is always touching her head.

Melina threw the ball in any direction because she doesn't know how to play and it almost hit my face but I jumped up and caught the ball.

''Taylor catch!''

Taylor caught the ball and ran down like there's no tomorrow.

''Yes Taylor that's what I'm talking about.''

I threw the ball again and Melina tried to take one of my flags but I elbowed her and took two of her flags.

I celebrated with Taylor and then we went to lunch.

''That was pretty fun!''

Melina blocked our path.

''Where do you think you're going?''

''To lunch out of my way,'' Taylor said and pushed her.

''Whore!'' Melina shouted.

''What's their problem seriously?''

''They're just a couple of jealous, spoiled bitches.''

''So true,'' I said and gave her a high five.