Chapter 21

''Stop you perv!''

''Was I a perv a few months ago?''

''Who are you?''

The guy took his mask off to reveal himself.

''It's you.....''

He smirked, ''Yeah it's me Jackson.''

''Why are you doing this?''

''Because I still love you.''

Tears began to stream down Narnia's face like a river, ''If you love me....you wouldn't try to hurt me and do this to me.''

Jackson looked away, ''You don't know how it feels to be me Narnia no one does I've been through a lot of stuff I tell no one.'' Then he started touching Narnia again.

''I don't care.''

Narnia's brother began muffling under the duck tape over his mouth. He was angry. Now he had nothing but hatred for him now. All he wanted was for his sister to remember him. He regrets not going to see her because he was with his girlfriend. Now all he wants is to get his little sister back but he didn't know how because she doesn't remember him.

All of a sudden, James just went on a rampage and now he was free from the duct ape. He just got a feeling that he needed to save his sister. He tackled Jackson and in the process Narnia was hit in the head.

James looked worried for a second and rushed over to her immediately even though she still doesn't remember him, ''Are you okay?''

She rubbed the part of her head where it hurt, ''J-James?''

A/N: Feel free to comment, vote, and share this story. Also a few questions. I want to know if my readers are actually readers and are keeping up with the story.

1. Who is the character James in the story?

2. Who are Narnia's friends?