Chapter 24

Taylor walked me outside the school and we sat on the bench.

''I called your brother he's coming.''

I saw my brother pull up to the school and rush over to me.

''What's wrong?''

''Jackson killed himself and she just found out he even wrote a letter to her.''

I began crying and lifted my head up to my brother, ''It's all my fault he's gone.''

My brother kissed my forehead and wiped my tears away, ''No it's not Narnia listen to me he probably did that for attention, he probably wanted to make you feel bad and that's exactly what you're doing.''

''James...even though I broke up with him I still loved him and didn't realize it.''

''Narnia your high school loves won't last forever he was not worth it for you anyways you can't keep being sad over him or that will cause you to be sad and I don't wanna see you sad Narnia.''

I stopped crying after those words my brother said.

''Come on head back into the school, both of ya!''

We went back into the school and went to class.

''Your brother is really cool he really loves you.''

''I know.''

We see Lisa in the hallway on our way to class.

''What do I see? Tears in your eyes? Aww do you need a bottle?''

''Oh do you need botox? I think you do,'' I said and walked past her.

Melina rolled her eyes, ''Crybaby bitch what are you looking at Taylor?''

''Oh your disgusting infected face that's what I'm looking at problem?''

''Bitch,'' Melina snickered and walked down the hall heels clacking.