Chapter 34

I woke up extra early today since it's the last day of school. I know what you're thinking right? Why get up early on the last day? We're going to my favorite café before school. I walked outside to see Taylor already there in sweatpants and a tank top, with sneakers on. She wasn't kidding was she?  ''Well it's the last day come on let's get to the café so I can be ready for this fight Narnia.''

''Heh alright Taylor.''

We both ordered espressos and enjoyed them. ''Well let's go.''

*******

School has ended and we see Lisa and Melina waiting for us.

Lisa dusted her hands off, ''Oh after I'm done with you Taylor you'll be my slave.''

Taylor laughed, ''In your dreams bitch.''

Lisa kicked Taylor in the stomach and I could tell she was in pain. Then Taylor grabbed her hair and kicked her in the stomach. Lisa slapped Taylor and then Melina jumped in and now they were both fighting Taylor.

''I'm jumping in now,'' I said and I pulled Melina away from Taylor. ''Jumping is not cool bitch.'' I punched her multiple times and I grabbed her hair and swung her in circles and her wig flew off. I stomped her out with my timberlands that I had on and then spit on her. I was really angry. ''Pick on someone your own size, maybe that'll teach you a lesson about bullying people Melina.'' Taylor and I were panting and we looked at each other and high fived each other but then we were grabbed by security. Next thing we know we're both in the principal's office. ''Narnia this is your second fight, and Taylor I'm disappointed in you!'' ''It had to be done I was tired of it Principal whatever your name is,'' Taylor explained. ''No violence is never the answer but anyways, I have good news and bad news......''