Chapter 22

Chapter twenty two wow! I've come so far! Anyways here's the update.

''J-James?''

James looked serious for a moment. Is his sister finally remembering him?

''Y-Yes?''

''Please get me out of here.''

He smiled, ''I will.''

Narnia untied Taylor and called the police while James wrestled with Jackson and finally the gun is knocked out of his hand.

''Thank you Narnia we should call the police now.''

''911 we're in a hospital there's a guy trying to kill us come quick.''

''Who is the guy? Where are you? Who are you with? What's the address of the hospital? Who are you with?''

Narnia returned to her normal self, ''Trace the fucking call will you stop asking all the damn questions we're in danger just bring the police here.''

''Right away.''

Taylor laughed, ''You tell em Narnia that's my Na-ni-a!''

''Haha stop.''

Jackson pushed James and tried to get out the door but Narnia took action and grabbed his shirt, ''You're not getting away bitch!''

Then the police rushed in.

''Is everyone okay?''

The police lit up the room with their flashlights, ''Who's the culprit here?''

We all pointed at Jackson, ''Him.''

A detective came in and asked for the story and we told him everything.

''Would you all like a restraining order against Jackson?''

''Yes,'' we said at the same time.

''I'm happy you remembered me I was heart broken for a long time because you couldn't remember me and I'm glad we can be like brother and sister ever since our parents died we made a promise to stick by each other because we need and have each other I love you Narnia.''

''I'm sorry I didn't remember you.''

''It's not your fault Narnia always saying sorry for everything so like you.''

Narnia giggled and kissed her brother on the cheek, ''I know but can we go home now?''

''Yes.''

Taylor stood there with her arms crossed, ''Uh did ya guys forget I was here? Now ain't that a shame!''

''Sorry we were having a brother sister moment Taylor but let's all go home today's Friday so why don't we have a movie night me, you, and Narnia how's that sound?''

Taylor smiled and stuck her tongue out, ''I'm up for that but I sure as hell ain't making no damn popcorn I hate making popcorn I always burn it my Mom always makes it.''

''Haha well you sure as hell won't be eatin' any,'' James joked mimicking her country accent. 

''Yah don't make fun of my country accent it's beautiful.''

''Okay whatever you say Tay can I call you Tay?''

''Yesss boy!''

Narnia smirked, ''Ooh new couple in the house now I would not have a problem with you dating my brother when you two get ehem OLDER because you're a freshman but after you 18 you can do whatever.''

James rubbed the back of his neck nervously,'' Uh no.''

Taylor blushed and covered her face, ''Have you lost your damn mind Narnia?''

James jumped in, ''Yeah have you lost your damn mind Narnia?''

Wow Narnia thought. I can't wait till I'm 18 he's definitely boyfriend material, Taylor thought. She's cute as hell got that country accent but I won't date an underage girl hell to the no.

''Let's just watch the movie.''

''Alright,'' Taylor said and popped in the movie.

A/N: I'm am in love with this book and it's my own. Wow. It's really good.