Chapter 31

I walk up to the school with Taylor. We look like a pair of two bad bitches. Everyone is moving out of the way for us except two girls. Bitch one and bitch two. These bitches just don't go away will they. I know this doesn't mean we're popular but we're well liked. I don't wanna be popular, because then I'll end up like those two. I was popular by association when I hung with them.

''You think you're the shit now Narnia? You'll never be more popular than us!'' Lisa shouted and stepped on my foot. I stepped on her feet and she was wearing sandals.

''I don't wanna be popular because then I'll end up like you, a disaster, goodbye,'' I responded putting my hand in her face and walking into the school.

Taylor high fived me, ''That's what I'm talking about.''

Kameron suddenly popped out of nowhere, ''Ah you scared me.''

''S-Sorry good morning who's your friend?''

''Oh this is Taylor my best friend, Taylor this is Kameron a guy I met.''

''Your boyfriend?''

Kameron blushed and I smiled, ''No he's a guy I met.''

''Okay.''

''Well I uh gotta get to class, see you later maybe?''

''See you later too Kameron.''

Ah he's so shy and cute. I don't wanna rush into another relationship considering what happened with my last relationship. Then a guy came up to Taylor and gave her a hug.

''Who's he?''

''Uh my boyfriend.''

''Boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me?''

''I wanted to surprise you, surprise.''

''What a surprise?''

''I'm Shawn nice to meet you.''

S-Shawn? He's my ex boyfriend. He's changed so much. Taylor's dating h-him? Now. Wow.

''I'm Narnia.''

''N-Narnia?''

''You two know each other?''

''Y-Y-Yeah he's uh my we used to date.''

''Oh your ex.''

''Yeah Taylor I-''

Before I could say anything her boyfriend carried her away. Mm I guess he's more important even though I knew her longer.

******

''End of the day we walking home together?''

''Y-Yeah Shawn's tagging along is that alright?''

Hell no that's not alright. I don't wanna spend this much time around my ex.

''Yeah it's fine.''

''Good.''

''Did you see the-''

Shawn interrupted me, ''Mm what are you gonna do when you get home Taylor?''

''I have to do homework.''

''Taylor I was gonna ask did you-''

Shawn interrupted me again, ''Don't forget to call me Taylor.''

''I won't.''

Is she not gonna fucking say anything about him interrupting me? I mean I know she notices this. Mm how about I tell her about the reason why Shawn and I broke up.

''Taylor you know why me and Shawn broke up?''

''Why?''

''He cheated on me, don't you think he's gonna do that to you?''

''Shawn is that true?''

''No she's just a bitch ass hoe.''

''Oh,'' Taylor said.

Is she not gonna defend me? I thought we were best friends. Hmph guess not.

''But um Taylor did you see-''

''So Taylor can we go to the movies Sunday?''

''Yeah.''

''YOU LYING DIRTY DOUCHEBAG MOTHERFUCKER STOP INTERRUPTING ME I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT DIDN'T YOUR MOM TEACH YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN SOMEONE'S TALKING? I GUESS NOT BECAUSE SHE CAN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP!'' I yelled and went inside.

Taylor you broke the girl code. Am I not your best friend anymore? You didn't defend me when he called me a bitch ass hoe.

''Who were you yelling at sis?'' my brother James asked.

''My ex boyfriend.''

''Ex?''

I sat down and told him the whole story.

''Narnia friendships will come and go, they will be formed but soon be broken, I'm gonna be here always by your side so you have nothing to worry about I will protect you even when I'm up in the sky I'll be looking over you whenever that day may be.''

''Thanks.''

So is he telling me our friendship might not last forever? Taylor you broke the girl code. Not cool. Karma's a bitch though, and it's coming straight for you Taylor.