Chapter 27

I wake up  the sun is out and my head is on something hard. What the fuck? I flutter my eyes open to see I'm sleeping on a park bench. Oh right I ran away. I guess I'll go to the library. My walk to the library is a long silent one considering the library is thirty minutes away. It's so cold... Finally I'm here.

The librarian smiles at me genuinely, ''Oh hello Narnia shouldn't you be in school?''

''Oh I'm expelled.''

''What expelled? We need to have a talk.''

The librarian Mrs. Fray was like my mother. Treated me as her own.

''Yeah it's not really my fault though.''

''My break is in five four three two one and it's two o'clock let's go to that café I like it there.''

I smiled and nodded at Mrs. Fray, ''Okay.''

I waited for Mrs. Fray to clock out and we went outside together.

''Are we walking or? Driving.''

''Driving in my brand new.... Porsche you'll be the first to ride in it.''

''That's really cool thanks.''

I took a look at the silver Porsche. Wow. For a librarian she sure has a great car. Maybe her husband is rich or something.

''My husband got it for me last week.''

''It still looks brand new Mrs. Fray you should keep it that way haha.''

''I know that's what I was thinking we're here.''

''Oh already okay,''  I said stepping out.

I opened the door to my favorite café.

''You know this is my favorite café I love it here.''

''Me too I go here every morning I've loved it ever since I was a teenager.''

''I think it's gonna be like that for me too.''

The waiter came over to our table. Mrs. Fray already knew what  I liked so she ordered two cappuccinos.

"So how did you get expelled? "

I took a deep breath and began to talk, "My ex best friend really hates me and his been picking on me with my other ex best friend  so she came up to me with a knife, and she thought I was scared she brought the knife to my face and was about to stab me but I snatched it out her hand, and then a teacher walked by and saw me. "

She gasped, "Well weren't there cameras to show she started it?"

"The hallway I was on the camera broke. "

"Oh Jesus I believe you so why aren't you at home? "

"Because I ran away my brother said things to me he didn't believe me at all. "

"What did he say?"

"He said he was ashamed to call me sister he doesn't know who I am because my ex best friends set me up to be suspended and then I ended up in the hospital and lost my memory."

"I know he didn't mean those things literally go back home maybe he'll apologize a young girl shouldn't be on the streets when she has a perfectly good home to go to. "

"Your coffee ladies. "

"Maybe you're right I'll go home. "

I sipped my coffee and Mrs. Fray drove me home.

"Call me anytime you know my number I'll always be there. "

I opened the door to my house.

"What the hell are you doing here I don't know you?! "

"Yes you do I'm your sister your only family after the accident and you act like you don't know me? Bullshit! How do you think mother and father would feel about this? "

"That doesn't matter how they would feel because they're not here. "

"It does. "

I took his laptop and destroyed it.

"Happy now?"

I unplugged the microwave and threw it out the window. Then I kicked the table over and his drink fail.

"Pick that up bitch. "

I reached up and slapped the shit out of him. Then I just went on a rampage. He had a bloody nose and a busted lip now.

"Still a bitch? Well you're a bloody bitch. "