Chapter 23

Today is the day where I go back to school. It's been months and months. My first exam is tomorrow. You know I'm hella nervous. I walked out the house to see Taylor waiting for me.

''Hey Narnia!''

I smiled, ''Hey Tay!''

I walked with Taylor to school and saw the girls I didn't wanna see. I forgot all about them!

Melina smirked at me, ''The little bitch is back Lisa.''

''I see I see how was the hospital?''

''It was great but how was the plastic surgeon because you looked nothing like this before or maybe I just don't pay attention to your face goodbye.''

I walked past Melina and Lisa. Taylor just gave me a high five and we kept it going. But when we sat down in class we were brought to the auditorium. There were whispers and talking going on throughout the auditorium. There was a loud stomp on the floor and that got everyone's attention.

''Everyone quiet please,'' the principal's voiced boomed.

''I am here to tell you some news very bad news.''

Everybody started whispering and mumbling, ''What's the bad news?''

''What could it be?''

''Silence!''

Everyone turned quiet. I was curious too.

''As you all know Jackson a few days ago held those girls hostage and that guy you all know who the girls are.''

Oh they're talking about Taylor and I.

''He was taken to jail but he has taken his own life.''

No that can't be true. I looked at Taylor in disbelief. This can't be happening. I broke up with him but I didn't want him to kill himself.

''Narnia he wrote this letter to you and I will read it.''

The letter read:

Dear Narnia,

I'm probably gone by the time you read this. I just wanted to say I'm sorry I wish you would've given me another chance. I loved you but I'm sorry I cheated on you with Taylor. I just didn't know what to do. I know you probably don't love me but remember me please. I love you. Narnia you will always be in my heart.  

I ran out the auditorium crying and Taylor ran after me. I ran straight to the bathroom in tears.

''He can't be gone!''

''He didn't have to take his own life I just feel so guilty.''

''Don't feel guilty.''

''I can't help but feel guilty I'm the reason he's gone.''

''It's not your fault Narnia I'll call your brother.''

First Mom and Dad now my ex boyfriend. It doesn't matter if he's my ex I still didn't want him to die. Even after all he did I still loved him and didn't realize it...