Chapter 35

''What could the good news possibly be?''

''Well girls you are going to tenth grade you passed with straight A's congratulations.''

We started screaming and jumped up and down.

''Bad news is you can't join any clubs, sports, nothing for your tenth grade, and you can't go to school the first three weeks you're suspended.''

''Mr. Griffin it's a fresh new start why do you have to do that for? Please don't do this then we'll miss a bunch of work.''

''No it's final girls.''

Narnia started to cry, then Mr. Griffin changed his mind. ''Okay you won't miss three weeks and you can join sports.''

''THANK YOU! THANK YOU!''

''Well girls see you in three months congratulations you're going to tenth grade.''

Narnia's Thoughts: Wow ninth grade really was a breeze. It really was over before I knew it. I thought it would be long, boring, and full of drama. It was full of drama, but I learned a lot of things. And best of all. I made  a friend. A best friend. One I'm gonna keep for life. Bye people I don't like! I hope I don't have to see you next year!

Taylor's Thoughts: Ninth grade over already. Welp, at least I left ninth grade with a bang. Yep, that's a southern girl for ya. I learned a lot of things and it was very adventurous. I met a new friend. My best friend, Narnia. Friends for life! I think the funniest part was when them two bitches got they ass whooped. Ah, ain't nothing like a country ass whooping. Peace out bitches!

Author's Thoughts: Well, that's a wrap. Heh did you like it? I really enjoyed writing this. This one and the new teacher were my favorites. I am going to make a second book as I said, and it should be up soon. Comment your thoughts. The second book will be about Narnia's tenth grade year. Questions, comments, concerns? DM me or comment. Thank you fellow supporters and readers!