Chapter 33

It's Friday and I have nothing to do today it's five minutes before the bell rings. Hurry up bell! Come on 2:00.

''Substitute can I leave early I have to go to my locker?''

''Me too,'' Taylor added.

''Yes you two didn't give me a hard time at all.''

We rushed out and I bumped into Kameron and I fell onto him but he caught me by the waist. I was flustered though. He made my heart skip a beat.

''You okay?''

''Yes thanks to you.''

I waved goodbye to him and Taylor and I walked out of school.

''Okay okay Narnia the guys love you.''

''So?''

I turned around and saw Kameron kissing a girl against the wall. Oh great just great. I really thought he was the one. I guess all guys aren't what they act like. He totally faked that bro.

''Hmph he's a player.''

Narnia laughed and pretending to dust off her hands, ''Well that's done with.''

Taylor pulled out her phone, ''I can't believe tomorrow is the last day and I'm gonna be fighting.''

''Haha I'm really gonna miss my teachers.''

''They say some 9th grade teachers will be 10th grade teachers.''

''Oh snap so we might have Ms. T again? Kill me now, her and them damn stories like no one cares do your job and go home.''

''Narnia wanna go to the mall?''

''Yeah let me call my brother real quick.''

I called him super quick, ''HeyJamesI'mgoingtothemallbebacklaterataround7byeloveyou!''

''Wow that was quick.''

*******

''This dress you picked out is ugly I look fat.''

''Come out the dressing room.''

''Okay.''

''You don't look fat Narnia you look fine.''

A guy nodded his head, ''You don't look fat.''

''Thank you well consider this dress sold.''

I bought the blue dress whereas Taylor bought pink sweatpants, a pink tank top, and hair ties.

''You're fight ready aren't you?''

''Yes girl.''

We walked home and when I got home I fell out on my bed.