Chapter 4

It's another day at school and Taylor said she was gonna be late so I walked alone. I walked through the school and yet again I'm being called names but then I turn around when I hear a familiar voice call my name.

''Narnia!''

''Oh hey Taylor,'' I greeted and closed my locker she had a girl with her.

''Narnia this is my sister she came from Florida she lived with our Dad but now she's living with my Mom and I.''

''Nice to meet you I'm Kira you are?''

''Narnia.''

''I had to pick her up at the airport so I was late she was already enrolled I just had to get her from the airport,'' Taylor explained.

''Oh.''

''I'm going to my locker,'' Taylor told me.

I heard whispers among the halls.

''Ooh is she new she's pretty.''

''She's very pretty so why is she hanging with that whore Narnia?''

''Exactly who wants to hang out with that bitch?''

''Her obviously.''

Kira rolled her eyes at me and looked at me up and down, ''Mm you're pretty ugly I don't see why my sister hangs around with you when she's pretty and you're not.''

''I don't see why you have a nice sister and you're mean,'' I argued back.

''Hmph whatevs,'' she said and pushed her red bangs from her face.

Taylor came back a while later, ''Hey guys you're getting along already what are you two talking  about?''

Kira prepared herself to tell a series of lies, ''I was just complimenting her outfit,'' she sad smiling.

I just stayed silent.

''Well let's go to class Taylor,'' I said dragging Taylor by her arm.

''What's wrong Narnia?''

''I don't like your sister she called me ugly and asked me why you hang out with me.''

''Are you sure? My sister wouldn't hurt anyone like that she's an angel are you hallucinating?''

''You know maybe you're right maybe I am hallucinating,'' I said agreeing with her.

She doesn't believe me. She thinks her sister is completely innocent. I think she's evil totally opposite. I guess no one believes anything you tell them nowadays.

Rocky Roadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें