Chapter 30

Today my brother is taking me up to the school.

''We're here to see Principal Griffin.''

''Left door.''

We opened the door and Mr. Griffin looked so surprised.

''You're not supposed to be on school property let me call security to escort both of you out.''

''No wait I can fix the camera.''

''Mhm sure you can out of my office.''

''No really she can she's good with that stuff,'' James said backing me up.

''Alright try to go fix it.''

''Thank you now.''

I fixed the camera but I thought about something. If the cameras weren't working, when I fix it, then it won't show the footage. I went back to the principal's office and told him the camera was fixed.

''Excellent I appreciate that but you still can't come back here unless we get evidence you aren't lying.''

''Well goodbye.''

My brother drove me home and I was silent. I actually like that school. Oh well I guess I'll have to wait until sophomore year to come back.

''It'll be okay sis,'' my brother comforted me and we went inside.

''I know I just like that school.''

''Yeah sometimes you can't always do the things you like that's life.''

''I know.''

Then James got a call on his phone.

''This is the school calling.''

''What do they want?''

''I don't know, hello yes alright we'll be right there.''

''What did they want?''

''Principal Griffin wants us.''

''We just left his office whatever let's just go.''

We rushed to the school to his office urgently. I saw a familiar face in there. Kameron. The guy I met.

''Hey Kameron.''

''Hi Narnia.''

''Well Kameron here says he saw a girl have a knife in her hand yelling at another girl on the back hall then she was about to stab her and she grabbed the knife and the teacher came this seems like Narnia's situation.''

Narnia couldn't believe it.

''Kameron you've known and you haven't told anyone?''

''I didn't know you were that girl I saw until I met you later that day sorry.''

''It's okay.''

''He recorded too so Narnia consider yourself a member of Laywood High School welcome back.''

I gave Kameron a hug, ''Thank you so much.''

''Would you be interested in going to the skating rink with me tomorrow.''

''What's tomorrow Saturday? Okay sure.''

Kameron smiled at me, ''Welcome back to Laywood Narnia.''