Chapter 14

I'm back! I walk up to school with my brother he had to fill out some paperwork so I could attend school again.

''Everyone's looking at me James.''

''So?''

''Ah never mind.''

I saw Taylor come in with crutches. I just looked away. I feel so bad now.

''You may go to class now Narnia.''

I sat down in the back next to Jackson.

''You're not gonna sit with your friends?''

I looked at Jackson with a straight face, ''I don't have any friends.''

''Oh right well sit by me then.''

I sat down beside Jackson and began to doing my work.

My teacher looked at me and smiled, ''It's good to see you back Narnia.''

''It's good to see you too Miss T.''

''Narnia can I talk to you outside?''

''Sure.''

What could she want? I'm probably in trouble again.

''Look what's wrong with your friend Taylor? Her grades are dropping miserably and she has a D minus in this class, when  I put the test grade in she'll have an E can you talk to her for me? She'll listen to her friend right?''

''I don't know if you noticed but we're not friends anymore when I got suspended because of the fight with her sister she stopped being my friend.''

''Oh but can you still talk to her for me?''

''You're my favorite teacher but I can't do this sorry.''

''I understand Narnia.''

Then I walked back to my seat.

''What was that about?'' Jackson asked softly.

''She asked me to talk to Taylor because she's failing.''

''Oh I could talk to her.''

''Okay.''

I'm not sure if I'm okay with him talking to Taylor. She's been completely indoctrinated by Melina and Lisa. She's a whore now and I'm sure she'll be able to get Jackson.

''I'm just gonna hang out with her by suggesting to study with her you can come too.''

''I'll come sometimes.''

''Good.''

*****

Jackson walked me home and then went to Taylor's house across the street. Somehow I don't trust him. I need to go over there with him. I'll do my homework and go over there.

''Are you okay with Jackson going over her house?''

''Not really but I'm going over there.''

I finished my homework and went to Taylor's house. I looked through the window and saw Jackson smiling with his hands on her hips. I ran into the street and everything went black.