Chapter 6

Narnia POV

I walk out the house and see Taylor and her sister.

''Hey Taylor!''

''Hey Narnia.''

Kira put on her fake smile, ''Hey Narnia!''

''Hey.''

We arrived at school and unfortunately Kira's locker is beside mine. Taylor had to leave to go to her locker.

''Hey ugly I heard you told my sister about what I said to you yesterday.''

''Yeah I did and she didn't believe me because she thinks you're so fucking innocent and besides of course she's gonna believe her twin sister,'' I said closing my locker.

''Yup she's gonna believe me so I can do and say whatever I want to you bitch!''

I got angry, ''I'm not a bitch you're a psycho  bitch!''

''I'm gonna fucking kill you.''

''Yeah right bitch number three.''

''Wait who's bitch one and two?'' Kira asked laughing.

''Melina is bitch one Lisa is bitch two and this isn't a laughing matter.''

She got in my face,'' I'm gonna fucking kill you bitch!''

''Yeah right kill a sandwich because you need one toothpick anorexic bitch,'' I said and pushed her out my face and walked away.

Then I felt my hair being grabbed and she punched me in the stomach, ''You don't call me a bitch and get away with it.''

I turned around and saw Kira. I punched her in the face and at that moment the principal came and pulled me off her.