Chapter 8

Narnia POV

It's my first day of suspension. I'm really feeling the boredom here. I can't do my school work until my brother gets home from work. He has to go to the school to pick up my work because I'm not allowed on school grounds. I miss having Taylor as my friend she said if I can prove she's not innocent about anything we can be friends again. I need to think of something. Ooh I need to find someone who hates Kira. Who hates Kira? Everyone likes her though. If I could find someone who didn't like her because of something she did to them and they have evidence I can prove she's not innocent and get Taylor to be my friend again. Do I sound desperate? I just like Taylor as a friend. She stood up for me, joked with me, laughed with me, she even let me borrow her clothes, played games with me, walked to school with me. So many precious memories gone. I want to remember those memories and continue to make more and remember them forever.

I just thought of something. Jackson! The guy I met who's inn my classes. I'm pretty sure he knows Kira by now. I decided to get on kik. Luckily we had exchanged kiks yesterday and he was on my kik list. His kik name was Jackson_Bro197.

Hey Jackson I know you're in school right now but I need your help

Jackson: Nah I'm not at school I had a doctor's appointment earlier so I didn't go 2 school

Oh great I need your help

Jackson: I'd be happy to help you what do u need?

Where are you from?

Jackson: Florida why?

OMG so u must know Kira right

Jackson: Yeah I went to school with her #ugh

Lol okay so Taylor thinks her sister is innocent and if I prove to her she's not then she'll be my friend again? Has she made ur life hell?

Jackson: Oh well yes she has?

How?

Jackson: She made an instagram post about me with a picture of me up there and put a caption even if it was three years ago I still remember it I remember it like my address!

Do you still have the post?

Jackson: Well I screenshot it does that count?

Yes that counts can you send that to me

Jackson: Of course hold on

Thx thx thx Jackson you're the best bro

Jackson: When I clicked on the picture it says image does not exist it must have been deleted

Ah damn so what do we do?

Jackson: She made a Facebook post about me I can send that to you

Ok good good thx u're still the best Jackson XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Jackson: Thx

All I have to do is show this to her but I'm suspended for 7 days

Jackson: U know one of the two of us isn't suspended *wink wink*

Yeah ik but would u be willing to do that for me? Can I trust you?

Jackson: Yes u can trust me but I'll do it under one condition

Which is?

Jackson: Go on a date with me. I really admire you.

Okay I'll go on a date with you when where?

Jackson: Saturday at 1 PM I'm gonna pick you up who do you live with?

My brother....... I'm not sure if he will let me go out he can be strict and overprotective at times

Jackson: Ok just tell him about me and ask him can you go please

Okay oh he just came in the door just now gtg

''Hey you're smiling at your phone who are you talking to?''

I held my phone behind my back, ''A friend.''

''So why are you hiding it from me then?''

He snatched my phone and held it up in the air while reading my texts between Jackson and I.

''Who is this guy?''

''Jackson now give it back!''

''He said he really admires you aww so you have a date Saturday?''

''Yes that's what I was gonna ask you if I  can go.''

''Of course you can go if I don't like him when he comes to pick you up you're not going got it?''

''Yes brother now can I have my phone back?''

He chuckled, ''You sure can.''

''Thank you.''

''You're welcome I'm going to get your work.''

''Alright.''

I sat a home on the sofa and waited on my brother to get back.

''Here's your work,'' he said handing me a big packet.

''Whoa that's a lot.''

I did my work for  what seemed  like forever then I looked out the door. I saw Kira and Taylor laughing. That should be me laughing. I miss my friend Taylor. I am going to get her back!