Chapter 13

Well it's a double update today because I'm feeling good! De nada! De nada!

Today is Monday. You know what that means. I go back to school tomorrow!

''Excited about going back to school?''

''Yes sitting home all day is boring!''

''Now you know how unemployment feels this is why you have to finish school and pursue your dreams Narnia!''

''Yeah I know I'm gonna be more successful than you.''

My brother folded his arms, ''You sure about that I'm a better writer than you.''

''No you're not just because you work for the newspaper doesn't mean you are a better writer than you James you write the gossip and sports section.''

''Hey after you finish school let's both work on a book and release it at the same time whoever sells the most copies within two weeks of it's release date wins.''

''Deal on.''

I'm definitely gonna win this bet. I looked out the window and saw Taylor she was on crutches and had bandages all over her. I feel really bad now.

''Feeling bad?''

''Yes I beat her so badly with my bare fists she could've died.''

My brother hugged me, ''Don't think about what could've happened because it didn't happen focus on the present Narnia.''

''Okay.''

''Get some rest it's time for you to go to bed.''

''Okay love you night James.''