Chapter 7

She got in my face,'' I'm gonna fucking kill you bitch!''

''Yeah right kill a sandwich because you need one toothpick anorexic bitch,'' I said and pushed her out my face and walked away.

Then I felt my hair being grabbed and she punched me in the stomach, ''You don't call me a bitch and get away with it.''

I turned around and saw Kira. I punched her in the face and at that moment the principal came and pulled me off her.

My principal looked furious with me, ''Narnia Maria Griffin what were you doing out there?''

Yep that's my full name. Ugly right. I hate it! Why does he have to call me by my full name?

''Why are you calling me by my full name?'' I asked raising my voice.

''Narnia what's gotten into you you're yelling at me and I'm your principal!''

''I....don't know what's gotten into me lately all the bullying I'm tired of it.''

My principal looked confused. ''Forget the bullying why did you hit her?''

''I pushed her out of my way because she was in my face then I turned around she pulled me by my hair and punched me in the stomach.''

''Mm I see what exactly caused this.''

''Can I just write it down what happened?''

''Okay here's the paper.''

[Narnia's statement of what happened below]

So my best friends Melina and Lisa put an end to our friendship over rumors. So people were saying awful things to me I ran to the bathroom and I met this girl named Taylor we became friends. Then her twin sister who is a new student Kira acted all nice to me but when Taylor was out of sight she went from angel to devil in a split second. She said you're pretty ugly I don't know why my sister hangs with you. I responded by saying I don't see why your sister is nice and you're mean. Then when Taylor returned she asked what we were talking about and she lied saying she complimented my outfit.

Earlier she said, ''I'm gonna fucking kill you bitch!'' I told her to kill a sandwich because she's a toothpick anorexic bitch and pushed her out my way because she was in my face. I felt my hair being grabbed and then I was being punched in the stomach. She then said, ''No one gets away with calling me a bitch.'' After that I punched her in the face and the principal came in and pulled me off her.

He read my statement and then he said, ''Very well I just have to bring in Kira the girl you had a physical altercation with.''

''You know you're missing your AP classes right now.''

''I honestly don't care at this point Principal Griffin.''

''You remind me of my niece that my brother told me about  when he was alive her name was Narnia.''

''My brother always told me about an uncle named Jeffrey we don't know where he is.''

The principal stood up, ''My name's Jeffrey I must be your uncle.''

''Is your middle name Mario?''

[These names lol I'm making them up : D ]

''Yes I'm your uncle but that doesn't mean you get special treatment.''

He got on the loud speaker and told Kira to come down to his office.

''I know I know.''

Kira walked in the principal's office with a purple bruise on her cheek. She didn't have that on when I last saw her. Did she put make-up on?