Author's Message • Part I

I am so sorry.

Yes! I know! Having an author not complete a fanfiction is devastating, but that doesn't mean that I haven't planned out how it will end.

I will include spoilers for the ending about a week from now, but this week I'm going to be collecting any questions you have about the fanfiction.

The questions can be about anything, like character ideas, scenario inspirations, you can even ask me where I got the bad pickup lines Peter said from that one chapter.

(I googled them. lol)

I didn't want to leave you hanging off of a cliff, so just post your questions in the comments/message me. I'll do my best in compiling them together and answering them in my next chapter.

Thank you again for sticking with a loser like me, it takes talent. Truly.

Although I am sad that I didn't get to write in full detail the rest of the story, I can tell you this:

1. There was a point in time where I wanted to kill someone off so bad -- Felix, you're lucky you're still alive.

2. Wolfe becomes an official lost boy. (Because he is such a bae and deserves it.)

3. Peter and Amber will get a happy ending. I can't help it, I'm a sucker for happy endings.

4. Tink and Amber became the best of friends, and eventually (after a lot of time), she secretly ships Amber and Peter.

5. Owen became one of the best swordsman out of all the lost boys, despite his age and size.

And 6. Hook is still a codfish (but at least he's Emma Swan's codfish <3)

Next update: Sep. 6, Sunday. 2015
That will be one of the last chapters I will be posting to this story.