3: Stolen Kisses

~~Amber' POV~~

I woke up with his arms wrapped around me, my head rested gently against his rising and falling chest.

Wait, what did I tell him about staying on his side of the bed?

I sighed and tried to release myself from his embrace. No such luck. His scent of pine oak still lingered on his shirt... I liked it. Suddenly, the peace and quiet was interrupted by his waking . "Good morning, love," he croaked with one eye open. A smile spread across his sleepy face.

Peter Pan. The boy who will flirt 24/7 no matter the hour or the day. And that includes the first minute of the morning.

I was distracted by his morning-voice because it was deeper than usual. Plus, his British accent made everything better. But with all my will-power, I stood up and stretched. "I need to freshen up," I yawned as I made my way to the bathroom. My problem arose when I realized what it was missing.

I poked my head out from the bathroom door. "Umm, where's the shower?"

From across the room, I could see a grin plastered on his face. "There's a waterfall right outside the camp. I'll lead you to it if you want," he offered with a smirk. Right now, that was my only option. I nodded and followed him down the tree house and into the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Through the underbrush, I could see a beautiful spring with a cascade of water flowing from above it. "Why aren't there any showers in Neverland?" I asked as I watched his smirk turn into a knowing grin, but he didn't respond. "Peter, don't make me call you Pancake, now answer my question!"

Within an instant, he had me pinned up against the cold, smooth surface of rock near the waterfall. I tried to loosen his grip on me, but he was in a strong position. I wouldn't budge, and he knew it.

"Well," I think I'll take that as a 'no', but that doesn't mean that you pin me up against something," I scoffed in disbelief, but it didn't take an expert to know where this was going.

"Peter, what are you doing? Aren't you supposed to b-"

I was interrupted by a small nip on the nape of neck. His breathing shallowed as his heat seeped into my skin.

"Amber," he whispered, "don't *kiss* ask *kiss* so many *kiss* questions *kiss*." Each kiss made a trail forming from my collar bone, to behind my ear. For some reason, I couldn't pull away. Not because he placed a spell on me, but because all my strength was lost.

It like as if this was my weakness.

With a final simple kiss on my forehead, he pulled away with the last of my dignity. "Good girl," he whispered. Before he could walk away, I snapped out of my daze and grabbed his wrist to turn his attention back to me. "Don't do that again." Glaring, I released my grip on him. Judging by his expression change, he was fairly intrigued. "And what if I do, love?" A genuine smirk still played on his lips.

I was fast. I whipped him around so that his back was shoved up against the rock. Gripping his shirt in one hand and clenching my fist in the other, it was now my turn to take the upperhand. "Don't you dare use magic this time," I gasped.

"Oh I wouldn't dream of it. I actually kind of like this," he winked. I shook my head, "okay seriously, you have a major winking problem. You need to stop."

"And you have a major pinning people up against random objects problem. You've done that to me at least three times since you got on the island, but I'm not complaining."

I thought about kicking him where the sun never shined but instead, I sighed. "You're impossible."

"And you're hot," he smirked. I shook my head, "Leave. Now. Let me take a peaceful shower without you in it."