1-Umi

(Media credits to ask-school-idols.tumblr.com, story gets fluffier when Hanayo and Umi are officially together)

In our kingdom, everything was orderly. All the people knew everyone, and the security was tight.

Surprisingly.

Our queen, Honoka, is, at the least to say, not very organized. She does have other good traits, don't get me wrong. The workers in the castle, such as me, never looked at each other. There were only 8, so everything needed to get done quick. We had to rush our meals to get back to work.

It was rather tiring.

I had only seen glimpses of the others' faces, and rarely saw the queen. I was a cleaner anyway. But then that day came.

I bumped into the chef's helper.

Well, she isn't only the chef's helper because we need to work all day.

I think I can remember it well enough.

I was rushing to the dining room for dinner, and the chef's helper was carrying an empty serving tray back to the kitchen. I, not looking up, tried to avoid tripping in my long, new uniform. So was the chef's helper.

I knew the castle, so I could get to the dining room, but then my head collided with hers.

I glanced up, and my yellow eyes met her purple eyes. In the moment I studied her, I noticed her hair was an odd color, like a brown, yellow, and light green mix put together in one.

But she was beautiful.

I wasn't sure if she was ever told if she had a-wait a moment, I need to regain myself. This is rather shameful, me being in love, supposedly, with a girl.

But I'm not sure if I'm regretting that encounter now. I never saw her face before.

I want to meet her again.

How?

At midnight?

Where will I see her again to tell her to meet me at night?

It doesn't make sense. I guess I just can't meet her. And now I need to sleep, because tomorrow will be filled with work. I'm scratching the Midnight idea from the list in my mind.