3-Umi

(Photo from ask-school-idols.tumblr.com. I'm hunting for love live humor for the media)

For some reason, I was sent to clean across the castle. I found the room and opened the door slowly, for I was told no one would be in there.

But someone was.

It was the girl I saw yesterday.

She was looking for her new uniform, freaking out.

I quickly got embarrassed, as for she was only in her undergarments. I closed the door, deciding to wait until she left. Opening the door, she was in a much older uniform, too tight and small for her as of now.

Maybe a cup size too small.

She probably threw away the old ones but kept one of her first as a keepsake. I still was embarrassed, only because then she tripped. I forgot that I woke earlier than everyone else.

I slithered into the room, only because she recovered quickly. I wonder why her uniform disappeared. I also hope she was going to Kotori.

We all only know Kotori because she stops by our rooms at night to give us our new uniforms.

In the middle of cleaning the room, a redhead peeked in, a blanket wrapped around her.

"Hanayo, do you know where our unifo-" before she finished, she slammed the door shut after realizing this "Hanayo" person wasn't here.

Could that have been the girl I've been seeing?

Regardless, I kept working.

I knew there were punishments for not finishing your work on deadline, but I didn't know what they were.

I didn't want to know.

But I kept getting distracted of earlier events.

Is this what it's like to be in love?

No, no, no. I need to stop thinking about her.

But I keep running into her.

I lost track of time, and after organizing everything, a purple haired girl came in. She examined the room, and with a smile, left. I looked at the alarm clock. 11:30. My deadline.

After the rest of the day, I was called back to the room I cleaned this morning. The purple haired girl was sitting with the girl I keep running into.

"You really, really don't have to Nozomi. I can clean the rest of my room. It's not like I don't know how." the girl offered.

"No, no. It's fine, Hanayo." Nozomi said. "I suppose I should introduce the two cleaning ladies. Umi, this is Hanayo, and Hanayo, this is Umi."

So that explains everything.

"Umi, stay still there for a moment." Nozomi said, getting up. Hanayo seemed to be trembling slightly.

Nozomi calmly tied my hands together behind my back.

"I won't need to clean like this from now on... r-right?" I stammered.