24-H

It was night now.

Umi and I were in the bedroom we shared, since we knew we had to make the most of my time here.

I squirmed as I tried to find a comfortable spot against Umi, trying not to bug her.

"You know I love you." Umi said.

"Yeah, I know." I answered.

"Did you ever wonder why?"

"Mhm."

"Why don't we tell eachother?"

"Okay."

"I love you because of how cute you get when you're flustered."

"I love you because of how you show your love to me."

"Be a little more specific?"

"All these places you take me amount to your love for me, and how you act around me. How upset you got when you heard I was leaving. All those little things show how you love me."

"I love you because of how you see the world, and every single flaw you think you have is another way for me to make myself love you more. After all, every person has flaws."

"I love you because you put off such a strong demeanor yet caring and sensitive in reality.

"I love you because you try so hard to make everyone happy, and that shows devotion."

"I love you because you actually love me back."

"Same here."

"Your turn."

"I love you."

"Why?"

"I realized something."

"What?"

"Isn't that all that matters? Who really cares why I love you, or you love me? I think it's actually fine as long as we love each other."

"Should we sleep?"

"Probably. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

"Love you."

"Love you too."