12-H

I wrapped my arms around Umi as we watched the film. I felt so content here, my eyes drifted shut.

I woke up the next morning, Umi still in my arms. And then realization hit me. I had fallen asleep with her, and did so 15 minutes into the movie. I rushed into the shower, as for I hadn't showered last night, and I had time before work. Quickly, I ran into my room, towel around me, to find my new uniform.

"How am I supposed to clean in this dress that reaches almost half down my thigh?" I mumbled, in a bad mood. Slipping it on, I figured out the dress was a romper. That made it much more comfortable for me to move around in. I tied my hair up, put on the odd accessories that went on my leg according to the sketch that came with it, and went to dry my hair.

Luckily, Umi was awake. I stopped by to hug her.

"Good morning! Sorry I fell asleep." I said.

Umi looked up. "Oh. That's right." she said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Work." she mumbled.

"Well you didn't wash up last night either, so the shower's all yours. I'm going to dry my hair, and get a small jump start on work today." I responded, giving Umi a short kiss on the cheek.

I felt a lot more energized this morning.

I finished two rooms before lunch, which I only had to do one before. I decided to start moving my clothes out of my room before I left to finish my last room. Nozomi sat on my bed, sketching away.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Trying to learn how to draw like you." she said. My drawings were a semi-realism style, and Nozomi was a beginner in realism. I guess she decided to get a bit farther with my art as help.

"Oh. Okay." I said.

"Do you want to see what I did so far?" she asked.

"Sure." I answered.

Nozomi flipped the page to reveal an extremely well shaded photo of Honoka.

"Nozomi, you're doing better than me!" I said with a laugh. "If you did digital, it might look like a real photograph!"

"You're right... About the photograph part I mean." she said. I left, waving a goodbye, not caring to move my clothes as of when Nozomi sat there.