15-U

(Screenshot of my own)

At 9:25, we made our way to Kotori's work space of sorts. Hanayo gazed at the patterned fabrics set out, and pointed to a certain pattern.

"I think I like this one," she said to me.

"Well, you'll have to ask Kotori if you can have that one." I responded.

As if it was her queue, Kotori came into the main room, rolls of fabric stacked up on her arms. I rushed over.

"Here, let me help you," I said, taking 3.

"Thanks," she answered. After placing the fabrics down, Kotori took frames with fabric in them, and placed them on the table. "These are the samples, choose what you want." she explained.

Hanayo picked up the one she pointed out before, that happened to be a choice.

"I had liked this one," Hanayo said.

I looked at the frames, and decided on a blue with yellow flowers.

Kotori picked up the measuring tape, and begun to measure Hanayo's proportions and scribbled down notes.

She then did the same with me, and brought out two mannequins.

"These were the closest sizes, so don't worry if it's a little tight or too loose at certain areas." Kotori explained. "Thanks for coming!"

We walked back into our room.

"What do we do now?" I asked, looking at Hanayo.

"Do you want to help Nico? When she has free time she makes meals for poor people and delivers them. Maybe we could make some?" Hanayo proposed.

"I think that would be nice." I answered. "Should we change into more comfortable clothes?"

"That would be smart. We still need to move our clothes." Hanayo mentioned.

"Yeah.." I mumbled. We both ran off.

Knowing it was early fall, I put on a pair of skinny jeans and some t-shirt, grabbing a light sweat-jacket to finish the simple look. I rushed to the kitchen and waited for Hanayo.