Epilogue

(HONOKA'S POV WOAH WHAT'S GOING ON IT'S THE APOCALYPSE AAAAAAAH)

It was the wedding day.

The two of them waited two years for this.

To be honest, I zoned out for a while, until the vows came. Because that meant they were getting closer.

Vows. Blah.

I'm really hungry.

It was weird, standing here as a bridesmaid.

I mean, only because I had never done it.

That's when the ring barer came down.

I was pretty much screaming. Very quietly.

So quiet I wasn't even screaming.

And that's when the magical, fancy-shmancy-not-at-all words came out.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Cheers erupted.

I elbowed Eli.

"Food time soon." I whispered. Eli nodded, smiling.

Everyone seemed overjoyed, especially the brides themselves.

Umi hoisted up Hanayo, running out of the church and into the sunny spring day. Bells echoed as people got up to leave.

The reception was filled with questions and food.

Foooooooooooooooood.

See? I'm dragging out the thought to show how hungry I was at the service.

It was a day off for everyone, and I sat with all the workers as Umi and Hanayo darted around to their guests, introducing people and making small conversation.

When we all sat down for the dinner that was set up, waiters piled out to serve.

I quickly ate, getting a few nudges from Kotori.

"Umi's gonna be mad if she sees you like this! Eat a bit slower." she whispered.

Overall, I enjoyed myself. I felt as if I could rest easier with the two of them married. Now there was going to be no worry about Hanayo leaving forever, since we worked a plan out.

Hanayo gets to stay every other month with Umi in the castle, and the other months with her family.

All of these changes seemed to be for the better, and all that stuff before Hanayo and Umi were married seems so long ago.

Well, now the angels can rest. After all, that's how they first thought of eachother.