2-Hanayo

(Photo credits still to ask-school-idols.tumblr.com

I still felt extremely flustered.

Yesterday I ran into a blue haired girl with golden eyes.

I was trying to get back to the kitchen to bring out more plates. Our seamstress, Kotori, made new uniforms and I didn't want to trip.

I cleaned a lot, and heard there was another cleaning lady here, but I never met her. Maybe we were just across the castle.

Now that I think of it, I wonder what that woman does. If only I could meet her again so we could talk.

No.

I'd be too shy. She'd probably get annoyed with my stuttering, being too quiet, being too awkward, not caring to make eye contact, being too flustered...

The list goes on. I'm not good with strangers, if you couldn't tell.

I met two other workers my age, Maki and Rin, but we act like we don't know each other. Just to avoid distraction. I mean, I only knew them because we begun working for queen Honoka at the same time and were chatting on the way to the castle.

Now the days were getting colder, and Kotori wanted us to stay warm.

Kotori, despite only being the seamstress, printed the currency we use.

We don't use coins, because they're too heavy if you have a lot.

Kotori made a lot of dresses for us. Maybe I should propose the idea of pants.

Anyway, I'm getting off track. It would be bad for work, everyday life, the queen, and that girl and I if we fell in love. It isn't right, too.

But she looked like some supernatural thing with unrealistic beauty. You know, like those ones that lure in people and then do bad things to them....

Oh no.

Or an angel.

Yeah, an angel.

Not a succubus, for sure.

I need to go to sleep. Again.