10-H

(Source unknown, using initials from now on)

"I think it says... 'You can use any room in private if you want, we'll treat our only couple special!' Is it even official yet? Kissing someone doesn't mean you're in a relationship." I said.

"Do you want to be?" Umi asked.

"I don't see why not." I answered. This time, Umi initiated the kiss. If anyone saw two girls in their late teens making out in a hallway, they'd probably think we were just relationship thirsty, and lesbians to get attention. But it wasn't that. It was two girls in their late teens, making tons of extra cheesy pizzas with the cheesy thoughts running in their minds since day one. And they didn't care.

These two girls loved each other.

I love Umi. She loves me. She pulled away from the kiss and smiled.

"Should we keep reading?" I asked. Umi tore open the purple one with a blue doodle.

"'We ran out of white envelopes, so I had to use Nozomi's envelopes. I'm surprised you found love in each other so quick but I wish the best of luck in your relationship!' I don't know who that's from though..." Umi mumbled.

"Eli. She's the blonde, one of the guards to the throne room." I answered.

"This one has a cute doodle. I think it's from Kotori, she delivers Honoka macarons from time to time." Umi said, taking out the piece of paper."'I have some special new uniforms for you two, but don't be fooled. They're really comfy, and really cute too!' I'm a little scared to see..." Umi finished.

"I'm sure you'll look great!" I assured. Umi then opened one with a red doodle. "This one's probably from Maki, The other guard in here. The redhead."

"'Umi, you chose a good girlfriend. Everything about Hanayo is cute. But don't worry, I won't steal her from you. You two together are even cuter. Maybe. I only saw you together once, at the lake.' I guess you didn't notice her." Umi said.

"No." I answered.

Eventually, we reached the envelope with a purple doodle. Nozomi's. it was last.

"'I hope you're officially girlfriends by now. We also have a room prepared, if you want to sleep together. Highly suggested.' Should we? We've only known each other for a week. Things escalated pretty quickly." Umi asked.

"I kind of do." I said. "You?"