7-Umi

(Unknown source of media. The currency in dollars would be 2 dollars=1 exen)

It seemed that Nozomi stopped messing with us. For a little while. We apparently switched rooms, probably all of her doing. To pique our curiosity to snoop around. But I wasn't buying it. I just looked at the keepsakes on the shelves. Small creatures made of origami were on some of them, and I picked up a blue crane with a tag on it. The tag read "for Umi".

It was very pretty, I'll admit, but I wouldn't accept it.

What if it ripped? What if something fell out of place? I didn't want to ruin her hard work. I got a knock on the door.

"Today's the day off." Hanayo said. Luckily, I put the crane back. "Want to head out?"

"If it means Nozomi won't try to get things a lot more passionate between us," I answered with a small, light hearted laugh. "Wait, you wouldn't mind me wearing your clothes, right? Just to avoid wasting time?"

"Sure. We might be a size separate, so I don't see a big problem." Hanayo answered. "I guess that means I could wear your clothes."

"Yep," I answered, looking through the closet. I didn't snoop around the boxes, just looked at the clothes. "My top drawer is the underwear drawer though. I'd prefer that staying closed." I said before Hanayo ran off. I grabbed a skirt and a comfortable sweater, things that would fit me without being uncomfortable. As I went to wait outside Hanayo's door, I found an envelope. It had a gray bird doodled on the front. Opening it, I found money. 2,000 exens. My eyes widened. A note was folded there too.

"Umi,
Don't tell! I thought you and Hanayo could have some fun.
Best wishes in your relationship,
Kotori" I read quietly.