4-Hanayo

(Media: ask-school-idols.tumblr.com)

I didn't want to see Umi get punished. Not at all.

How did I get attached to her so quickly?

I don't know.

But I wasn't sure what the punishment was. Nozomi looped her arms through Umi's and begun to, in the easiest, and most innocent way to describe it is giving her chest a massage. I still trembled remembering I didn't dust the shelves in Umi's room.

And Nozomi looked at my work.

She whispered something into Umi's ear and Umi blushed harder. About 45 seconds after that, Nozomi stopped. Then she picked up Umi and plopped her on the bed, untying her hands.

"Now, Umi, Hanayo was assigned to clean your room. And she didn't finish either." Nozomi explained. Umi was just calming down.

"It's okay, r-really... I can dust the shelves myself..." Umi said, looking downward.

"Hanay0?" Nozomi said, motioning to come. I was still in my uncomfortable uniform with the halter top. Nozomi tied my hands together, and then untied the top.

"N-Nozomi, what are you doing?!" Umi exclaimed.

"Do you recognize this, Umi?" Nozomi asked.

I just stood there with the top portion of the dress down, shaking and blushing extremely.

"That's right. I saw this morning." Nozomi said. "Do you care to explain what happened this morning?"

"Um... so... well, I was told to clean the room 9:30-11:30, and I suppose Hanayo's was the same. But I didn't know anyone owned the room, and saw Hanayo in her undergarments frantically looking for her uniform. I tried to hide, and I suppose it worked, but I had no intentions of that happening. I promise." Umi finished. I wasn't sure how hard I was blushing, but I knew I was blushing pretty hard. And, short after, Nozomi commenced with the punishment.

And then we slept.

In the same bed.

And now, I know both Umi and I sleep with our undergarments on.