-5-

Zoey
I changed into some new set of clothes, after all of the nerves I felt from earlier, I couldn't stop sweating. Before I could put on a new shirt, I took a small towel and patted down my skin to get rid of the sweat and put some deodorant on. I then put on a dark red shirt as well as a new pair of sweats. I retied my hair back up into a messy bun and fixed my glasses on my face. Suddenly I heard the guys from all the way downstairs. Their voices were muffled, I couldn't clearly hear exactly what they were saying but they were being so loud. I tossed my dirty clothes into the laundry Shute attached beside the bathroom door. I can't believe they have these in every bedroom, it's actually so cool to be honest. I shook the thought out of my head and decided to walk out of my room and walk all the way down the hallway. Noticing the walls around me, at first I felt like the they were going to cave in on me, until I suddenly felt more comfortable walking down them. I smiled and when I finally came down the stairs, their voices got louder the closer I got to the living room. The second I walked into the living room, they had all stopped talking and stared at me. I only blinked, stay cool damn it. 
"What were you guys talking about?"
Was I could say before making it too obvious that the nerves were starting to come out again. I then managed to pull off a curious smirk just to see what they might say, if they'll tell me. 
"Nothing, guy talk!"
Liam answered, my smile faded away and suddenly I felt a shiver crawl down my spine after he had said that. God I don't even want to know what guys talk about...
"Ew"
They chuckled. I saw an empty seat next to Harry, I was hesitant to sit next to him but it seems like there was no other open seat near Louis. I took a deep breath as i walked over to sit next to him. I felt my body sink into the couch the second I heard someone groan out of the blue. 
"Ugh!"
It was Zayn, I looked over towards him sitting next to Niall. 
"What?"
"Go on and pick Harry instead of me?"
Zayn asked, feeling offended I didn't choose to sit next to him, Niall then glared at Zayn, mildly offended. 
"I'm right here mate, what are you on about?" 
Niall asked, all the other boys laughed at the comment. 
"Ok maybe i'll sit with Bradford Boy tomorrow, does that sound alright?"
I offered, only to hear everyone say ohhhh's from everyone. I could see him blush slightly and smile afterwards. 
"This seat was just empty so I decided to sit here instead, no other reason,"
I explained myself, I had a feeling Harry slightly looked at me after I said that, Louis chuckled soon after. 
"Alright sis, I believe you," 
Louis said, and stared at Harry afterwards. Then, I saw Zayn and Niall move to the opposite sides of the couch they were sitting on to create an open spot, as well as Liam moving over on the single couch he was sitting on. Louis looked at all of them and shook his head. 
"Boys, the lass already sat down, try again another time,"
Louis commented seeing them all relax and sit back the way they were originally. 
"Anyway, does anyone wanna play a game?"
Louis asked. Everyone suddenly sat up at the thought, I only smiled. 
"Sure, what game?"
"Spin the bottle?"
Zayn suggested as he took out a water bottle that was half full.
"Woah woah, my sister is the only girl here and I don't feel like kissing any one of you all more than once,"
Louis stated. I too felt a little uncomfortable with the idea. So I made a suggestion.
"How about, instead of kissing said person the bottle points to, but instead, the person who spun the bottle gets to tell the person it lands on a dare. That way we can change it up a little."
Everyone smiled at the idea.
"Now that is a good idea,"
Niall said, Zayn looked at everyone and eventually spun the bottle on the table. As much as I would love to play, the nerves suddenly came back as I watched the bottle spin. Who knows what kind of dares these boys have in mind. Probably not that bad...it shouldn't be that bad. The bottle began to slow down and suddenly point towards Niall. I saw Zayn form a smirk on his face. Everyone started laughing 
"Niall, I dare you, to give Liam a hug."
Niall looked at Liam, immediately forming a huge grin on his face. I saw Liam's eyes widen the second Niall approached him. 
"Alright, mate, its just a hug, no need to make it a big deal okay, OY-" 
Liam tried to pull away more and more until Niall managed to wrap both of his arms around him. 
"NIALL HUG!"
Niall said as he hugged Liam tight. Liam's eyes had widened, I kept giggling and smiled as he pulled back. After the long hug, Niall had finally pulled away from Liam, seeing him fix his shirt and his hair. Niall went and sat back down where Zayn was. Niall then took the bottle and spun it. Niall and Harry then both looked at each other. I turned to Harry beside me.
"Come on Harry, I'll tell you yours out in the hallway,"
Niall gestured towards the hallway. Harry then sighed and stood up. I watched the 2 of them leave the room and just go out into the hallway.