-7-

Harry
After 2 hours in Zayn's room, it was tim for lunch so Zoey stood up.
"Do you guys want Mac and Cheese?"
She asked as me and Zayn nodded. She smiled and left the room. I continued to watch tv with Zayn.
"You like her don't you?"
Zayn asked as rubbed the back of my neck.
"We need to know who she likes though!"
I said as Zayn chuckled.

Zoey
After i cooked Mac and Cheese, i felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took it out and smiled.

From: LOUIS!
L- be home in about an hour, hows it going? Harry's not being a pain is he??!
Z- i'm fine Louie! Sya in a hour
L- ok bye sis

I put my phone back in my pocket. I took a tray out of a cabinet and placed all 3 bowls of Mac and Cheese on it. Then i carried them up the stairs.
"Zayn? Harry?"
Then Harry opened the door. I walked in and set the tray on Zayn's night stand. I handed him a bowl and Harry. I took a bowl and sat down in my beanbag chair again. I ate a spoonful. Then swallowed.
"Louis and all of them are coming back in about an hour"
I said as Zayn and Harry nodded.
"Zoey? Do you like anyone?"
"What do you mean?"
"Like like someone?"
I dropped my spoon.

**Flashback**
"Zoey do you like like someone?"
My friend Sam asked as i smiled.
"The only thing i love is One Direction"
"Ok but who in One Direction?"
"Ummm... Either Niall or Harry"
"Choose!"
"Harry!"
"Awe! If that comes true then your a lucky girl"
I smiled
**end of flashback**

"Zoey?"
I shook my head to get out of my thoughts.
"Um... Yes i do but i'm not sure he likes me back"
I said as they looked at each other. I blushed.
"Can you tell us who?"
I shook my head as they nodded.
"Could you give us hints?"
"Umm...he has 5 letters in his name"
"Hmm...its either Niall or Harry"
I didn't say anything but it was Harry. Harry looked at me making me look down.

Harry
So her crush has 5 letters in his name. It might be me or Niall, or maybe someone else. As i looked at her she looked down at her hands on her lap. I smiled a little. If it was me, i would never let her go.

Zoey
After an hour, i ran out of Zayn's room and down the stairs. I walked to the door and opened the door. I smiled as i saw Louis.
"Hi Louie!"
"Hi sis"
They came in making me smile.
"Where is Harry?"
"He's in Zayn's room"
I ran up the stairs again with them following. I smiled.
"Harry open the door! Louis, Niall and Liam are chasing me!"
As i yelled that i began to run. Harry opened the door as i ran in. As Niall was about to enter Harry shut the door in his face making a thump sound on the door.
"Open the door"
Harry opened the door seeing Niall all dizzy. I giggled as he fell facedown. Louis and Liam came in and helped Niall up.
"Niall did you drool over Zoey again?"
Liam said as my eyes widened.
"Woah wait what?!"
"Niall came into your room and watched you sleep for about 15 minutes"
"Shut up Liam!"
They all chuckled as i smiled.
"I'm used to it"
They looked at me.
"Cause my mom and dad sometimes watch me sleep when their all sad or depressed, when they see me, they always smile."
The boys smiled as i smiled.
"I'll be in my room if you need me"
I said as i stood up and walked passed them. I walked down the hallway and opened my bedroom door. I closed it and walked towards my bed. I turned on my speakers on my night stand. I put my Ipod on its charging hole and then played a song, it was called Stay My Baby by Miranda Cosgrove. I sang the chorus mostly.

Harry
I walked out of Zayn's room and made my way to my room until i heard music from Zoey's room. I put my ear on the door hearing her sing.

"Everything will be okey
Everything will be alright
I know that it it'll go my way
If you stay my baby (stay my baby)
I'm never gonna give you up
I'm never gonna have enough
So now til forever
Stay my baby (stay my baby)

Ahh ahh ahh ahh
Ahh ahh ahh ahh"

I smiled as i knocked on the door.
"Zoey?"
"Come in"
I opened the door seeing Zoey on her bed. She smiled at me as i entered. I sat down next to her.
"So about your crush? Is it anyone one of us?"
She nodded.
"What are the guys doing?"
"Probably running around with no shirts on"
"Oh-wait what?"

Zoey
I stood up from the bed and walked towards my door. I opened it up a little. Then i saw Louis run, Niall ran after him shirtless. Oh dear god. I saw Zayn out of bed running around with Liam's shirt as Zayn and Louis were being chased by Liam and Niall. Harry opened my door a bit seeing whats going on. Then i stepped into the hall.
"STOP!"
I yelled as they immediately stopped running.
"Why are Niall and Liam shirtless?"
"Louis and Zayn took our shirts!"
"Why?"
Niall and Liam looked at Louis and Zayn.
"GOTTA RUN!"
Louis yelled as Zayn and Louis ran passed me and down the stairs. I facepalmed myself. I ran after them.