-33-

Zoey
It was Wednesday morning and Louis said that we weren't going to school today cause we were all going out shopping.

As i walked out of the bathroom all dressed and ready to go. I saw Harry shirtless. I covered my face with my hands.
"Oh god sorry!"
I said as i stood still not knowing what he was going to do. I heard him chuckle.
"Awe come on, i know you're used to it, and also i know you like it when i have no shirt on"
He chuckled as i rolled my eyes. Then the room was silent.
"Harry?"
Nothing. What the hell? I uncovered my face seeing no one in front of me. I looked around.
"Harry? Where'd you go?"
I turned around and screamed as Harry stood there.
"Oh my god!"
I said as he chuckled and hugged me.
"Awe you care about me"
He smiled as i chuckled. My hands were on his chest as i saw tattoos all over his shoulders and arms.
"Don't do that!"
I pushed him off playfully as he chuckled.
"Go put a shirt on before i call Liam"
I smirked as he rolled his eyes. I walked over to the bed and sat down grabbing my purse. I noticed my phone was missing. I looked around.
"Hey Harry have you seen my phon-"
I looked at him as he smirked holding my phone. I sighed. I stood up.
"Harry give me my phone please"
I said as he shook his head. I sighed and then looked around for something that was his. I found his phone on the nightstand making me grab it.
"You don't know my password"
He smirked as i smirked back at him.
"You told me last night so i can play a game on your phone"
He groaned. I typed in the password. I clicked the photos seeing many pictures of him and only a few pictures of me. A few with the guys.
"I'm gonna post this picture on your Instagram"
I showed him a picture of him with clown outfit on. It made me nearly laugh but i controlled myself.
"No! Don't you dare!"
"Give me my phone"
I said as he walked over to me and handed my phone over. He was gonna reach for his until i pulled off and ran out the room.
"Zoey!"
He yelled as he chased after me as i laughed and screamed. I ran down the hall passed Luke, Calum and Ashton.
"Lads stop her!!"
Harry yelled as i looked back seeing Calum, Luke and Ashton, and Harry chasing after me. I looked around seeing Niall's room. I ran in and shut the door and locked it. Niall looked at me.
"Hey"
He said as i smiled and waved. Then i felt the door bang.
"Zoey open the door and give me my phone!"
Harry yelled as Niall walked over to me and held the door knob closed.
"Go hide"
He whispered as i looked around finding his closet. I ran in and hid behind the clothes.

Niall
As Zoey closed the closet door. I opened the door seeing Harry, Ashton, Calum and Luke.
"Hey lads"
"Wheres Zoey?"
He walked passed me looking around the room.
"Zoey? I heard her in Zayn's room"
I said as Harry looked at me then the closet. He opened the closet.
"Zoey, love i swear you'll get it!"
He said as then i heard her scream as Harry pulled her out of the closet. We all laughed as she was carried out on Harry's shoulder. She groaned.

~~~

Zoey
We were at the mall. The guys were wearing sunglasses and hoodies so that they wouldn't get chased by girls. I smiled.

As we walked into the first shop, i looked around the aisles for something new to buy. I figured i would buy something for my birthday. I looked around the dresses finding so many. I picked out a few to try on. The guys picked out a few as well. Then they all pushed me into a fitting room.

I came out with a pink dress until my knees, the chest area was all glittered, the waist had a dark pink ribbon around it and the rest was all loose. I did and little twirl while the guys just smiled. I didn't like this dress so i tried on a few more.

This time, this dress had a dark blue bow on the left side of my waist, the dress was all light blue while the chest part was glittered. It was a long dress, like one of those Princess dresses. The dress came with white gloves so i put them on as well. I came out as their mouths all dropped open. I smiled and did a little twirl.
"I look ridiculous don't i?"
They blinked.