-6-

Harry
I woke up with the sound of Niall banging on our doors. I groaned and sat up.
"Shut up Niall!!"
"Get up you lazy ass!"
I groaned and laid back and went back to bed.

Zoey
My ears exploded as i heard banging on my door. I sat up and screamed.
"What the?!?"
"Get you sleepy head!"
It was Niall i groaned.
"Its Sunday!!!!"
"Get up princess!"
He said as i groaned and got off my bed. Then i heard more banging and yelling from outside my door. I rolled my eyes and walked into the shower.

I put on my white pyjama set and and tied my hair into a high pony tail. I walked out of my room seeing all the boys, except for Harry and Zayn, walking down the hall.
"Morning sis!"
"Morning"
"Do you mind waking Harry?"
"Um sure, i'll see you guys downstairs"
I said as they walked down the stairs. I knocked on the door near my room.
"Harry?"
I opened the door seeing Harry sleeping. I walked into his room and sat on his bed.
"Harry?"
I said quietly but he said nothing.
"Harry?"
I said a little bit louder. Then i frowned.
"Harry! Wake up!"
I said as he jumped and turned to me.
"Oh hi, i thought you were Niall"
He sat up. He had no shirt on. Crap! I tried not to stare. He smirked cause he noticed me staring. I rolled my eyes and stood up.
"Anyway, breakfast is ready"
I said as he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and walked out of his room.

I ran down the stairs. I walked into the dining room.
"Hey Zoey can you bring Zayn his breakfast?"
Louis asked me as he handed me a tray of food.
"Why?"
"Zayn's been feeling sick since last night"
"Oh ok"
I walked back upstairs with the tray of food. Then i stopped at the door saying Zayn's Room on it. I knocked and opened the door. I saw Zayn in bed. He looked at me and smiled. I closed the door and walked towards his bed and sat down.
"Hey Zayn, heres your breakfast"
"Thanks"
He smiled as i put the tray on his night stand. Then i stood up.
"So do you need anything else?"
I asked as he shook his head. I nodded but before i left his side he held my hand.
"Can you bring me my medicine later?"
"Sure,"
"...and can you put warm socks on my feet?"
"Ok, i'll ask Cassy to heat up a pair in the drier."
He smiled as i smiled back and left the room. I walked down the hallway and saw Harry walk out of his room. He still had no shirt on. Oh my god! I cleared my throat making me turn around.
"Harry why do you still have no shirt on?"
"I was lazy to put a shirt on"
He smirked as i rolled my eyes.
"Go put a shirt on"
"Why?"
"Put a shirt on or i'm telling Liam!"
He ran back into his room as i smiled and walked down the stairs.

After breakfast, Cassy handed me a hot pair of socks for Zayn. I thanked her and took Zayn's medicine and walked back upstairs and knocked.
"zayn?"
"Come in"
I opened the door. I closed it as i entered. I walked over to his bed and gave him his medicine. I gave him a glass of water to drink it down. Then i put on his warm pair of socks on his feet. I took his breakfast tray.
"Just call me when you need me ok?"
He nodded as i smiled and left the room with his breakfast tray.

I put the breakfast tray in the sink and then washed my hands. I walked back into the living room seeing Liam, Niall and Harry staring at me.
"What?"
"You seem too close to Zayn"
"I was taking care of him since he's sick"
"Oh"
I smiled and sat down on a couch on my own. Then Niall sat next to me making me smile.
"So what on todays agenda?"
I asked as they looked at their watches.
"We have rehearsal today so can you watch over Zayn?"
Louis said as i nodded.
"I'm gonna stay with Zoey and Zayn today"
Harry said as Louis nodded. Niall, Liam and Louis walked to the door. I waved bye as they left. I started to walk up the stairs.
"Harry wanna see Zayn?"
"Sure"
I smiled as he followed me up the stairs. I walked down the hall and knocked on Zayn's door.
"Zayn?"
"Come in"
I opened the door and walked in with Harry. Harry went to sit on a beanbag chair. I smiled and sat in another one.
"You guys wanna watch tv?"
Zayn asked as i nodded.
"Sure"
Harry said as Zayn took the remote and turned the tv on. We watched the show ICarly, the episode when Sam and Carly perform with One Direction. As i saw that Harry was sick i covered myself with a pillow.
"Why'd it have to be Harry?"
I mumbled as i heard Harry chuckle.
I continued to watch seeing the part Carly taking care of Harry. Awe.
"You seem like Carly when your taking care of Zayn?"
Harry smirked as i shook my head chuckling.
"Sshh just watch!"
I said as he chuckled.