-39-

Zoey
The van parked up in front of the house. I opened the door and carried the bags. Cassy closed the door for me making me take out my keys to the house.

Once i entered, Cassy walked passed me and up the stairs. Then the guys ran towards me giving me a big hug.
"Um guys? I've only been gone for 2 hours"
I said as they pulled off.
"Yea but seems like a long time"
Louis said making me smile.
"Well i'm leaving in a few months so i guess we'll have fun while it lasts"
I said making them hug me again.
"DON'T GO!!"
They all said making me giggle and smile.
"You have a few months to change my parents minds"
I said making them pull off and nod. I looked at the clock seeing it was ten to three.
"When do we start getting ready?"
I asked as they looked at the clock.
"Hmmm, maybe at 4:30pm it might take you awhile to get into your dress"
Louis said as i nodded.
"I'll ask Cassy to help me with that"
I said as they smiled. I walked down the hall and turned towards the music room door. I opened it and entered. I closed the door and walked over to the windows. I pulled the curtains open letting all the sunlight in. It was beautiful outside. A soft blanket of snow on the ground with the sky in a beautiful light blue colour. Winter was my favourite cause its in December. I walked over to the guitar wall and picked Niall's Acoustic Guitar. I grabbed and pick and a capo and placed it on the second fret. Then i played a G. I began to do a finger-style cover of Little Things.

Harry
Me and the lads were just playing truth or dare in the living room. Niall ended up making out with a pillow cause Ashton dared him to. We all laughed.
"Ok Harry Truth or Dare?"
Niall asked me making me look at him.
"Dare,"
I said as he smirked.
"I dare you to tell Zoey you love her"
He said making me roll my eyes.
"I could do that any day"
I said as i stood up. Louis stood up too.
"I'm gonna keep an eye on you in case you do something with her"
Louis said as i smirked. We walked towards the Music room and heard guitar picking. I knocked on the door and right away the picking stopped.
"Come in"
She said as i opened the door. I smiled at her as i popped my head in. She giggled. I walked inside keeping the door covering Louis. Then i closed it making it shut in his face. I laughed. I walked over to Zoey taking a stool to sit next to her. I looked at her smiling making her place the guitar on its stand. She looked at me and smiled.
"What's up?"
"Oh nothing, me and the lads were just playing truth or dare"
I smirked as she nodded.
"Ok that explains why you shut the door in my brothers face"
She said as I laughed. Then I heard Louis shout from the other side of the door. I looked that way.
"Hey!"
Louis said as we both laughed. I looked at Zoey again. She was looking down at her lap smiling.
"So I was dared to do something to you"
I said as she looked at me. My head jerked back over to the door as I heard Louis yell.
"Say something! Not do something!"
Louis yelled as i yelled back.
"Shut up!"
I said as Zoey ended up laughing. I looked back at her and smiled.
"I love you"
I said as she smiled.
"I've heard you say that over a million times"
She said as I chuckled.
"I mean it"
I said as she smiled at me. It was silent and our faces were starting to lean in closer until.
"Hey! You better not be making out in there?!"
Louis yelled through the door making her pull away.
"I'm coming Louis just shut up!"
I yelled back as Zoey laughed and smiled. I waved bye as I closed the door behind me walking back to the living room with Louis.