-27-

Harry
Zoey was asleep beside me as the movie just finished. I carried her bridal style up the stairs and into our room. I laid her down and put the blanket on her. I walked back out of the room and back downstairs. We were going to stay up tonight. I sat down next to Niall as we all looked at Louis.
"When's Zoey's birthday?"
Zayn asked as Louis nodded.
"Its next week, on Saturday"
He said as we all smiled.
"Plan?"
I asked as we all thought.
"Louis what did you plan for Zoey's birthday last year?"
"Uuhh, well i kinda took her to a petting zoo and it didn't turn out as i thought i would be"
He rubbed the back of his neck.
"Oh, well this year she's turning 18 so we'll make it the best"
Luke said as we all nodded.

Zoey
I was wide awake, i didn't even sleep, Harry carried me into our room. I sat up and walked towards the door. I walked down the hallway leading me into Niall's room. I was gonna play a prank. I ran to his bed and covered myself under his sheet. I'm sure they'll all walk into Niall's room to plan my Birthday.

A few minutes later i heard the door open making me sit up with messy hair. They all looked at me.
"NIALL YOU FUCKED HER!?!?!"
Liam yelled as i rubbed my eyes.
"Oh hi Niall"
I giggled like i was drunk or loopy. Niall gulped. The guys just looked at him mad! I giggled.
"I'm just kidding!"
I yelled as they all looked at me.
"If Niall did then i'm sure he would have told some of you, or i would have"
They sighed in relief.
"Ok no more tricks like that!!"
Louis said at me as i stood up from the bed.
"Calm down i'm not gonna do it"
I said as i walked passed them.
"Hey are you still virgin?"
Luke asked behind my back as i looked back seeing Louis smack the back of Luke's head.
"Yes"
I said as i walked back into my room.

Louis
Ok she's still Virgin. I swear, who ever takes her virginity and runs off with it, i will kill them! Or if any of these guys do. I heard them laugh right after Zoey walked into her room.
"Awe she's still virgin"
Luke laughed as they laughed again.
"Theres nothing wrong with being a virgin so don't make fun of her"
I said as they shot their hands up.
"Ok fine but she will lose it soon-"
"Can we please stop talking about this!"
I interrupted as they rolled their eyes.
"I'm off to bed"
Harry yawned as we all looked at him.
"What?"
He said as i looked at him.

Harry
"Don't get any ideas Styles"
Louis glared as i shook my head.
"I'm not gonna fuck your sister! Well unless she wants me too"
I smirked as he punched my shoulder.
"Ow!"
"I'm not fucking kidding!"
Louis said as i nodded.
"Ok ok ok, night lads"
I waved as i headed towards mine and Zoey's room. As i opened the door, Zoey was fast asleep on the bed making me smile. The lamp was on mKing me see her face. I noticed she was hugging a small teddy bear. Awe. I walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down. I covered myself with the sheet and took my phone out. I checked my twitter seeing so many tweets tagged me. I read over a few and smiled a bit. Then i turned my phone off and turned facing Zoey. She turned at the same time but she was still asleep. I smiled.

- - -

Zoey
It was Sunday morning as the sun shined out from my window onto the floor. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. As i did, i looked behind me seeing Harry. I shook his shoulder making him groaned. He was hugging my teddy bear. I giggled.
"Why are you giggling?"
He smirked as i rolled my eyes.
"Your hugging my teddy bear"
I smiled as his eyes opened and let go if the bear falling off the bed. I giggled and looked down off the bed seeing Harry on the floor.
"I should have taken a picture"
I smiled as i chuckled and sat up making me jump off the bed. Then after a few minutes of silence, i heard moaning from next door, small clapping sounds too. What the fuck was that?!? Harry looked at me.
"What is that?"
I whispered as he shrugged and left my room quietly and walked towards the door next to ours. I ran over to my bed and hid under my sheets holding my teddy bear. Then Harry came running back.
"What was it?"
I asked as he shook his head.
"You can't handle it"
He said as i hugged my teddy bear.
"Who was next door?"
"Michael"
My eyes widened as i heard it again but the moans grew louder. Harry rushed over to my side and plugged my ears. What the fuck is Michael doing?!

Louis
I heard moans from across my room making me sit up from my bed. What the fuck? I stood up and walked over to my door opening it. I saw the rest of the guys too, except for Harry and Zoey.
"Niall go see what it is"
I said as Niall walked towards Michael's door opening it slowly and quietly. As he entered the room. Then he screamed and ran out shutting the door behind him. He ran around crying.
"Woah woah Niall what was-"
"He's- he's- mastra-"
I covered his mouth.
"Don't say it Niall if you don't want to, go into Zoey and Harry's room seeing if their awake."
I said as he nodded and ran into Zoey's room.

Zoey
Niall ran into our room as Harry pulled off.
"Niall what's wrong?"
"Oh no tell me she didn't hear it!"
Niall pleaded as Harry shook his head.
"Does she know?"
Niall asked as Harry shook his head. Then Niall ran over beside me and hugged me.
"Louis made me go in there"
He cried as i hugged back. Awe he's such a little kid, he's so cute.
"Niall just forget about it"
I said as i patted his back. He hugged me as i smiled.
"Is the sound gone?"
I asked Harry as he nodded. I pulled off and stood up. I walked out the door and knocked on Michael's door yelling.
"MICHAEL YOU DICK HEAD!!!! DON'T FUCKING DO THAT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!!"
I growled as i walked back into my room seeing Niall and Harry looking at me