-21-

Zoey
After lunch, i headed to Social Studies class with Ariel and Paris as Niall and the guys followed behind us. I looked down at my phone seeing Ariel text me. I rolled my eyes smirking.

From: Besties!
A- awe!!! Luke is so cute! I can't take it!!!
Z- oooohhh im gonna tell him!
A- dont you dare!
Z- im jk im bot gonna tell him!

I looked at Ariel beside me smirking as she hit my arm. I rubbed that spot.
"Hey! I was just kidding, i'm not gonna tell him"
I whispered as she smiled. As all of us waited outside of the bus, i was sitting with the girls. I saw the guys sitting a little bit far away from us talking in a circle. I looked towards them as i saw Niall wave at me. I smiled.
"Looks like Niall has a crush on you"
Ariel smirked as i looked at her.
"Are you kidding me?! He acts like a flirting machine when i around him"
I said as they chuckled. I saw Niall and the boys look at me smirking. Please tell me they didn't hear.
"Hey Zoey! Do you like it when i'm a 'Flirting Machine'?"
Niall smirked as the boys laughed. I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my bag and took out my notebook for this class.

I was reading through my notes until i felt hands on my waist making me jump. Then someone leaned into my ear from behind.
"Its me"
Ashton whispered as i rolled my eyes, i pushed him off me with my shoulders as i went back to reading.
"Ashton, dont even think about it"
I said as then i saw the girls giggling making me roll my eyes.
"Um Zoey..."
"What?"
I turned around seeing Ashton pouting at me.
"You- you pushed me!"
He cried as i covered my mouth. I sat down next to him and hugged him.
"I'm sorry, i'm sorry"
I said as i stroked his hair.

Ashton
Awe she's so gullible! As she sat there next to me still hugging me, i continued to fake cry. Then i looked at the boys and smirked at them. Niall looked at me.
"ZOEY HE'S FAKING!"
Niall yelled as i cried again.
"SHUT UP NIALL!"
She yelled as she hugged me again. Then i leaned into her ear.
"Awe you love me"
I whispered as she pulled away.
"Ugh! Ashton!"
She said as she slapped my arm.
"Don't do that!"
She said as she sat back down with the girls. Damn it!

Zoey
"Awe that was so cute!"
Ariel said as i smiled.
"If he was actually hurt i would take care of him until he's better but clearly...hes not!"
I said as the girls laughed. I looked at the boys as Ashton looked at me and winked. I rolled my eyes.
"Ok guys the bus is here! Now i will assign you guys to a partner, you have to sit with your partner and you will be walking around answering these questions with your partner ok?"
I stood up with the girls hoping i was with either one of them. As the teacher read through the list. He called out Ariel and Paris were partners leaving me with Ashton. Ashton looked at me and smirked. I facepalmed myself. Oh boy, this is going to be a loong afternoon. Ashton walked to one side of me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I pulled off.
"Hands to yourselves Ash!"
I said as i walked into the bus. I sat down near the window as Ashton sat down beside me.
"Good girl much?"
I looked at him and smiled.
"Thats what im good at so don't judge!"
I said as he chuckled.

- - -

We made it to the museum, as i jumped off the bus i took a look at the museum. I smiled. Then Ashton took my hand and dragged me inside.
"Woah Ash! Slow down!"
I giggled as he stopped once we got inside. It was amazing. Old artifacts in hard glass cases. Many hallways with more, i smiled. I opened my bag and took out my notebook with the questions we needed to answer.
"Ok so first we need to-"
Then Ashton shushed me and took my arm dragging me into Ancient Egypt.
"Ashton! Why are you in such a hurry?"
He looked at me.
"Lets just answer everything and then we can get a chance to look around with the guys!"
I chuckled and answered the first question.

After i finished all the questions, Ashton dragged me to The Renaissance. I gasped. My favourite place to visit when i came to this museum. I looked around seeing all the art. I smiled. Ashton walked up beside me.
"Look its Harry!"
Ashton yelled as i looked at him.
"Stop it Ashton! Harry is not here!"
I said as Ashton tugged my shirt.
"Yes he is! Over there!"
He pointed near the Mona Lisa painting seeing a guy with curls. As the guys turned looking towards us, it was Harry. I smiled and looked down at my notebook.
"Come on lets go see him!"
"You can go see him while i look over at the answers"
I said as Ashton walked towards Harry. I smiled and sat down on a bench in front of the Last Supper painting. I looked through the pages reading through the answers. Then i heard my name.
"Zoey"
I looked up seeing Michael. I jumped.
"Goodness you scared me,"
He smirked then he sat down next to me.
"Where's your partner?"
I asked him as he looked at me.
"He went to the bathroom"
I nodded as i looked down at my notebook. Then i flet a hand on my leg seeing it was Michael's. I looked at him and pushed his hand off.
"Michael stop it"
I said as i moved a little but away from him.
"Awe come on babe don't be like that"
Michael smirked as i looked at him. I stood up.
"Don't call me babe!"
I said as i put my notebook in my bag.
"Michael what the hell is wrong with you?"
I said as he stood up and pulled me close to him until there was no space between us.
"Michael-"
He put his index finger on my lips.
"Sssh"
He chuckled as then he leaned down on my neck and began to kiss it. I tried to push off but he hand his hand gripped on tight to my shirt.
"Michael! Get off me!"
I yelled as i kept trying to push him off until...
"Michael!"
A deep voice yelled as i looked up seeing Harry run towards us. He pulled Michael off and held my arm pulling me away from Michael. I held his arm as he looked at Michael.
"What are you doing? Do you know what Louis is gonna do to you if you do that?!"
Harry yelled as my eyes watered.
"Awe come on we were trying to have fun, right babe?"
He chuckled at me as i hid my face behind Harry's arm.
"She has a good life ahead of her! Don't ruin it by raping her!"
Harry yelled as i held his arm.
"Come Zoey, we're going home"
Harry said as he looked at me.
"But what about school?"
"I told your teacher i'm picking you up early"
He said as i nodded. He took my bag as he walked me out.

While Harry drove, i was looking out the window seeing the rain fall down on the glass.
"Hey are you ok?"
I looked at Harry and nodded as he smiled.
"Do you want me to drop you off to Ariel and Paris' house or-"
"I wanna come live with you guys again"
I said as Harry looked at me.
"But what about Paris and Ariel?"
"They noticed that i've been feeling down saying that they want me to go back home cause they don't like it when i'm sad"
He smiled at me and looked back at the road.
"We'll get your stuff first ok?"
Harry said as i nodded.