-36-

Louis
Tomorrow is the day. It was Friday morning and i was downstairs just making sure we have everything ready for tomorrow. I might as well move them to my parents house today then get everything tomorrow. I hired a camera crew for mom and dad and a photographer. And then its just me and the lads and Cassy preparing.

~~~

After i arrived back at mom and dad's house we started moving tables around the ballroom. Zayn and Niall left a lot of room for a dance floor in the middle in front of the staircases and then the tables on each side of the dance floor. The snack table and the cake was in between the stairs. I smiled. So all the tables are here, the cameras, the photobooth, were all set and all thats left is the decorations and the food.
"Lets go home lads"
I said as they all looked at me.
"So we mess around all day today?"
Harry smirked as i rolled my eyes smiling.
"Maybe trying to beat Zoey's score on COD?"
I smiled as we all laughed.
"I don't know it seems pretty high"
Niall said as i smirked.
"I'm sure someone will beat it. Hey? Where's Harry?"
I looked around. Zayn was pushing a clean garbage bin. Then the lid opened by it self. Harry's popped out only seeing his eyes through the gap. We all laughed as he smiled.
"Harry i hope you smell fresh on Zoey's birthday"
I smirked as Harry opened the lid.
"Hey?!"
We all laughed.
"Ok guys dd you send the invitations to her friends?"
I asked as they all nodded. Calum handed me an invitation copy with the 18 roses and Candle names on it. I smiled seeing Harry being the last person she dances with. I looked at him and smiled.
"Ok lets head home"
I said as the lads looked at me and nodded.

~~~

Zoey
I was alone in the house just watching Spongebob on Netflix. I laughed everytime Spongebob and Patrick laugh. While watching, i was drawing a few scary drawings cause once i was watching Walking Dead earlier, i had an idea of drawing a zombie disney character. I chose Elsa cause she seemed like a simple one to draw. After 30 minutes, i finished the drawing, it looked terrifying. I smiled at my work, then i heard the door open seeing All the guys walk in.
"Hi guys"
I said as i added a few more scars on her face.
"Hey sis, WOAH!"
He said as i looked up at him.
"What? What happened?!"
I asked as he pointed down at the paper.
"Oh its just a drawing"
I said as he blinked. The guys looked at it too.
"Thats more like a masterpiece!"
Niall shouted as i shook my head.
"Guys, calm down, its not like i drew all off you in one huge poster-"
I slapped my mouth shut. I actually did draw all of them. They smirked at me.
Shit.
"You...have...a drawing of us on a poster? Where is it? In you're room?"
"Yes- i mean NO"
I said as they began to run towards the stairs. I stood up and jumped over the table and ran after them. They were on the stairs, pushing each other out of their way trying to race to my room. I ran after them. As we reached the top they opened my room already. Thank god i hidden it somewhere they wouldn't find it. They scattered around my room.
"Where is it Zoey?"
Louis asked as they all looked at me. I crossed my arms.
"Not telling"
I said as they all looked at me.
"Please, we want to see it"
Niall said as i sighed.
"Fine"
I pulled out my necklace from under my shirt with a key attached to it.
"This is the key to that chest over there, which i keep everything about my favourite bands and music"
I said as they all smiled. Harry walked over to me about to hold the key until i pulled away.
"But... You guys have to..."
I smirked.
"Zoey, don't you dare"
Louis said as i grinned.
"CATCH ME FIRST!"
I yelled as i ran out of the room and jumped onto the stairs rail and slid down. I jumped off as soon as i came closer to ground. Then i ran over towards the back door and ran out. I ran towards the soccer field. I climbed up the soccer goal post and sat on the top. I saw the guys catch up. I kept my balance and laid down on the pole.
"Get down from there or you might get hurt"
I heard Harry say as i smiled.
"Awe if you don't want me to get hurt then come and get me"
I cooed. Then i heard him chuckle.
"Alright"
Then i felt the pole shake as he grabbed onto it and lift his legs to hang on the pole. I sat up keeping my balance and watched him begin to pulled himself towards me. I laughed and then jumped off. I landed in Niall's arms.
"Gotcha!"
He smiled as i crossed my arms.
"Fine, bring me to my room please?"
I asked as he smiled and carried me.