-31-

Zoey
It was 4:00am in the morning as i heard Niall running down the hall yelling WAKE UP. I groaned and covered myself with a pillow. Then i jumped as something landed on my waist. I turned around seeing Harry snoring. He had his hand on my waist. He had no shirt on showing all his tattoos. My god. The blanket was covering his waist and his legs. I sat up and took the blanket off me. Ugh its a school day. I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom with some clothes.

I came out dressed. I was wearing black tight jeans and a white shirt. I think i was wearing Harry's shirt. Eh whatever. I let my hair down and put my grey beanie on. Louis gave it to me for christmas last year after his tour. I looked at the bed seeing Barry still sleeping. I chuckled and walked out of the room with my bag. I walked down the stairs being greeted by Niall and Louis. I smiled and waved. I walked into the kitchen to prepare my cereal.

Niall
I was in the dining room sating cereal with all the lads except Harry. Zoey was in the kitchen pouring her cereal. Then Louis just realized something.
"What?"
I asked as i chewed my cereal.
"Harry, walking around naked!"
Louis said as all our eyes widened. Then i heard Harry walk down the stairs. Oh my god! He was naked. I spit my cereal towards Liam. As he grunted.
"Opps sorry!"
Niall said as i nearly laughed. Harry was making his way over into the kitchen.
"Hi guys, where's Harry?"
Zoey said as she was walking into the dining room. Thank god! She didn't see. Louis took her arm and placed her to sit next to him. I took the newspaper and handed it to Louis so he could cover Harry's junk when he walks in. Louis opened the newspaper as Harry walked into the dining room. Louis covered it as he passed the newspaper to Zayn next to him as Harry walked. Zoey was confused.
"Um... Whats going on?"
She asked as our eyes widened. Louis leaned into her ear. Then her eyes widened. Her mouth was open about to speak but she didn't say anything. Then she covered her face.
"Harry! Go put some clothes on!"
Liam said as Harry rolled his eyes.
"Harry please put some clothes on!"
Zoey pleaded as I held the newspaper as Harry walked behind me. He groaned.
"Fine!"
Then he walked upstairs showing his ass. I rolled my eyes. Poor Zoey.

Zoey
EEEWWW!!! OH MY GOD!!!! REALLY HARRY?!? YOU WALK AROUND NAKED!?!? UGHH!! Eeh what do you expect, he's the flirty person in the group. I shook my head trying not to think about it and kept eating my cereal.

It was 7:30am, Niall, Harry and Liam were going to school with me. We were in Liam's car as he drove. I was in the back seat with Harry, as Niall sat shotgun. I was looking out the window listening to Honey, I'm Good by Andy Grammer. As i saw houses pass by, i felt something touch my leg making me jump a little. I looked to the side of me seeing Harry smiling at me. He was wearing a Grey blazer and a black shirt under it. His dimples were showing making me smile back.
"Stop it"
I said as i took his hand off my leg. He chuckled.
"Stop what?"
He grinned again. My goodness, HES SO CUTE! I giggled and looked away. I looked out the window again and then i felt his hand hold mine. I looked at our hands intertwined together, then i looked at him.
"Umm,"
I pulled off slowly. As i smiled at him shyly. He smiled back.
"Whatcha listening to?"
He asked as i put one ear bud in his ear. He smiled.

We arrived at the school. As i walked up to my locker, i saw Keith talking with his friends, i rolled my eyes and opened my locker. As i put my jacket away and grabbed my binder, i felt hands on my waist. I closed my locker and turned around, it was Harry. I smiled and pulled off.
"Stop it Harry, we have class"
"Ms. Goodie 2 shoes"
He smirked as i chuckled. He smiled. Then i saw Liam and Niall walk towards us.
"Ok lets go"
Liam said as i nodded.

During Math, i was writing notes until small paper balls were being thrown onto my desk. I groaned and looked to my side seeing Niall drawing, i looked to the other side of me seeing Harry playing with his pen. I looked in front of me seeing Liam of course writing notes as well. I smiled. Then i felt my hair being played with. I looked to my side seeing Niall playing with my hair.
"Niall, write these notes down"
I whispered as he smiled and fixed my hair again. Then he went to writing note.

~~~

The lunch bell rang making me stand up, gather my things and run out the door. I ran towards my locker and put my binder inside. I put my beanie on and grabbed my wallet. After i closed my locker. I put my ear phones in and put Better Than Words by One Direction on. I walked down the stairs and into the cafeteria.

Niall
I saw Zoey run out the door right after the bell rang. Me, Harry and Liam ran after her. But right as we ran out of the classroom, she was already walking down the stairs. Shes fast! We ran to our lockers and put our stuff away and ran after her.

Once we walked into the cafeteria she was the first person inline as she ordered her food. Lucky. Harry and Liam went and sat down at a table while i stood in line. Zoey waved at me as she walked passed me. I waved back as she sat down with Harry and Liam.

Zoey
I just ordered a pizza, small poutine and lemonade. I placed my tray down and gave the poutine to Harry and Liam for them to share. I took a bite out of my pizza as Harry took a fry. We saw Niall sit down with 2 pizza slices and a medium poutine in his tray.
"Are you sure you could finish that Niall?"
I chuckled as Niall took a bite out his pizza.
"Y-yes"
He said with his mouth full.
"Don't talk with your mouth full"
I said as i bit my pizza.
"So what are we gonna do this-"
Lima said but them i heard my name being yelled out. I turned around seeing Keith walking towards me. I stood up and faced him.
"What now Keith?!"
I yelled as he pressed his lips onto mine. WHAT THE FUCK?!? I pushed him off and wiped my lip. Niall, Liam and Harry stood up.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!?"
I yelled as he was about to do it again until Harry pushed him away.
"Stay away from her you creep!"
Harry yelled as Niall pulled me back.
"Get out of my way Styles!"
Keith yelled as Keith was about to push him out of his way, but once Keith placed his hand on his shoulder, Harry punched him. I ripped my arm out of Niall's grip and pulled Harry back.
"Harry!"
I said as i held his arm.
"Don't"
I said calmly as he calmed down a bit. Keith stood up and wiped his lip.
"Why the fuck did you kiss me Keith?!"
"Zoey? Remember the time we dated a few years ago?"
Keith smirked then chuckled. As i stood there frozen, thinking about...

**Flashback**

"Hey i'll see you later k babe?"
Keith said as i smiled and nodded.
"Ok"
I said as he kissed my forehead and walked off.

After the bell rang, i walked out of my classroom on my way to my locker until... I saw Keith in front of my locker, making out with another girl. My eyes started to water.
"Keith?"
I spoke as he pulled off and looked at me. He smirked as the girl glared at me, looking up and down at me. The she gave me a disgusted look.
"ew who's she?"
She spoke as i was about to until...
"She's no one babe"
Keith said to her as i stood here quiet, mad, hurt and used. I shut my eyes and walked away.

**End Of Flashback**

I shook my head.
"That was 2 years ago Keith, you cheated on me, so why'd you kiss me?!? Instead of you're 'Babe' huh?!"
I yelled as he chuckled.
"Aw come on you know i always call you that?"
He smirked as i scoffed.
"Me?! Me, ok, so you you called my friend babe and you called every girl you pass by babe! All you called my was 'No one'"
I said as he chuckled again.
"How about these guys?! What do they call you huh??"
Keith yelled back as i spoke back.
"They call me sis, family...they even call me a princess"
I said nearly crying.
"I'm glad that each and every day, they greet me with 'Morning love' or 'hey Sis'. I feel loved when i'm around them, but when i'm around you... I feel nothing"
I said as he stood there quiet. Niall hugged me. Then Keith walked away. I hugged Niall back crying.
"Sshh, its ok love"
Niall said as i wipe a tear. I pulled off then Liam and Harry hugged me.
"Please don't tell the guys that i dated Keith"
I asked as they nodded. They pulled off.