-11-

Zoey
The whole day Liam was guarding me like i was some queen. Thank god he didn't get in trouble cause he punched Keith. As now i was in Liam's car waiting for him to get in. He jumped into the car and started the engine.

I stepped out of his car as he parked up in front of the house/mansion. I hung my bag on my shoulder and took out my key. As i unlocked the door, Sweetie ran towards me. I kneeled down to pet her. Then Niall ran out of the living room and ran towards me giving me a hug.
"Thanks Niall"
I giggled as i hugged back. As i pulled off i hung my bag on the hook near the door and took my shoes off. Liam walked in. 
"So how was school?"
Louis asked as he walked towards me giving me a hug.
"Um, well..."
"Someone is being bullied at school"
Liam said as he looked at me. I looked down and then my eyes widened as i thought back.

**Flashback**
"Haha Four eyes! Four eyes! You need glasses to see!"
I heard the crowd around me sing as i looked down with tears running down my face. I fixed my glasses and let my hair fall down on each side of my face. I sped walked my way out of the school. I pressed open the doors and walked out still crying. I wiped my tears away but then i bumped into someone making me look up. It was a guy with curly hair. His emerald eyes glistened through the sunlight. I wiped my tears.
"Sorry"
I said as he smiled at me showing his dimples.
"Its alright love"
He said as i smiled just a little and then walked passed him.

**end of flashback**

My eyes began to water. The guys noticed.
"Zoey, i didn't mean to-"
I ran up the stairs and into my room locking the door. I jumped onto my bed sitting up. I cried my eyes out. I wiped my tears and then opened my night stand drawer and took out a small blade from my pencil sharpener, i pulled my sleeve up. I looked at my past cuts from before. There was only 3 long cuts that has healed then i placed the sharp end of the blade on my skin and then pressed down, i held in the pain and then pulled my blade across my wrist. Blood filled the cut as i took out the blade and dropped it on my nightstand. I cried as the blood dripped onto my lap.

Harry
Me and the lads saw Zoey run up the stairs making me run after her with the lads following. I ran over to her door and banged on the door.
"Zoey! Open this door right now!"
"Zoey!"
We yelled as i kept banging on the door. I groaned in anger then looked back at the lads.
"Anyone have their keys?!?"
Niall pulled his out of his pocket and handed then to me. I turned around the the door again and put the key inside the hole. I turned it until it clicked then i ran inside. We all gasped as we saw Zoey laying on her bed crying, her arm was on the bed near her showing her wrist. It was bloody. A cut line on her wrist. Louis ran to her side and sat down next to her. He pulled her up to sit up as he held out her wrist.
"Zoey!"
She cried.
"Niall get the first aid kit now!"
Louis yelled as Niall ran out of the room. I sat on the other side of her.
"Why did you do this to yourself!?"
Louis said as Zoey didn't say a word but cried. Niall ran back into the room and handed the kit to Louis. He opened the kit and took out a small cloth and then he wiped the blood clean off her wrist. Then he took out a wrap and wrapped hit all around her wrist. She wiped her tears as she looked down.
"Zoey please tell me when did you start cutting?"
Louis pleaded as Zoey sat still quiet, then she spoke.
"When i was 14, i was new to a school cause i just moved into a new neighbourhood. As i walked through the school doors, every kid in the halls were staring at me. So i walked with my head down until i bumped into a guy, his name was Keith. He called me names...fat, slut, cunt...every single day, he was everywhere. Every place i go hems always there to bully me."
I wiped some tears i shed as i spoke.
"Then one day as the school bell ran telling everyone its home time, i walked through those halls hearing a song everyone made up.
'four eyes! four eyes! You need glasses to see!'
I walked out of the school wiping my tears, until i bumped into someone making me looked up. It was a guy"
I looked at Harry.
"He had curly hair, and green emerald eyes"
His eyes widened as he spoke.
"That was you?"
He said as i nodded.
"Thank god i beat that Keith kid!"
Liam said as i looked at him and looked down.
"Well your lucky this is your last year til Prom."
Niall said as i nodded.
"When is Prom actually?"
Louis asked.
"Um in about 3-2 months"
I said as they all looked at me.
"Are you dating anyone?"
Zayn asked as i shook my head.
"I'm in a school that hates me"
I said as i sighed.
"Your in a house with 4 guys that love you"
Louis said as he looked at the guys. They stood frozen. I chuckled.
"I don't think your band mates will have that kinda feeling for me"
I said as Louis burst out laughing. Then the rest of the guys said.
"SHUT UP LOUIS!"
I looked at them as they rubbed the back of their neck's, Louis was still laughing.
"Anyway, i have homework to do"
I said as they nodded and left the room.
"Just call if you need anything ok sis?"
Louis said as i nodded. He left the room closing the door. I took out my books and opened them to read over for a test in 3 days.

After an hour of studying, i heard someone knock on my door.
"Come in"
I said as the door opened seeing Zayn. I smiled. He sat down in front of me.
"Whats up?"
"Louis asked me to help you"
"Ok sure"
"So what are you up to?"
"I'm studying for a test"
"When?"
"In 3 days"
"Ok so what is the test about?"
"Astronomy"
"Boring!"
"Is not!"
I giggled as he smiled. Then he sighed.
"I'm sorry for asking but, Why is Keith so mean to you?"
I looked at him and sighed.
"I wish i knew, i didn't do anything to him,"
"He's a jerk then"
I smiled a little.
"Do have any friends?"
"Last year i met Ariel and Paris, they were my only friends ever since."
"Thats good"