-49-

3 months later...
Zoey
Monday morning, last week of my high school days. I smiled. I sat up hearing my alarm ring. 7:00am in the morning. Harry's arm was over my legs as I sat up in bed. I smiled.
"Harry I have school" I said as he groaned. He sat up and laid his head over my legs.
"No don't go, isn't it just prom planning this week now?" Harry groaned making me smile.
"Yes" I said as I kissed the side of his forehead.
"But it's still school" I said as he groaned. I smiled and jumped out of bed.

I was in the van with Liam and Niall. I waved bye to Harry and Louis making me smile.

I drove off to school meeting with Paris and Ariel. I smiled and hugged them. Liam and Niall met up with their friends.

"So what are we gonna do this lunch hour?" Ariel asked as I smiled. Then all the sudden I heard my phone ring.
"Hold on" I said as I answered the phone.
"Hello?" I asked as mom answered.
"Hi sweetie!" She said in excitement making me smile.
"Hi mom! Are you ok now?!" I asked as she giggled.
"Yes sweetheart!" She said as I smiled.
"I'm glad mom, so um we should go shopping for my prom dress after school today? Maybe-" then I got interrupted by mom humming.
"Umm sweetheart... I'm sorry but, we're leaving" she said as my smile faded away.
"What do you mean?" I asked as she sighed.
"We're picking you up tomorrow morning, we're going to Australia. We have a registration for you at Princeton." She said as I looked at the girls seeing them wave at me.
"Tomorrow?" I asked as she said yes. I thought about it.
"Ummmm...ill tell the boys about it" I said quietly making her sigh.
"I'm sorry sweetheart. You can visit them every Holiday week" she said as I sighed.
"Ok" I said as I nodded.
"Ok have fun there sweetheart and try not to think about it. I'm sorry you don't get a chance to hang out with your brother long enough" she said as I nodded.
"It's alright mom" I said as I smiled.
"Ok I'll see you tomorrow 10:00am" she said as I nodded.
"Ok mom, bye" I said as she issued the phone. I ended the call. I stuffed my phone back in my pocket.
"Hey? What did your mom say?" Ariel asked as I smiled.
"She's feeling better" I said. But I'm not.
"Great. What else did she say?" Paris asked as I sighed and looked at them.
"Don't tell any of the guys this ok?" I asked as they nodded and came closer.
"I'm leaving for Australia tomorrow" I said quietly feeling the sadness kick in. They looked at me.
"For how long?" They asked as I shook my head.
"For...ever?" They said softly making me nod. I could see the tears in their eyes.
"I can visit every holiday week" I said smiling but tears filling my eyes. They ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged them back.
"Zoey, I-i" Ariel said as I wiped my tear.
"Shhh, I don't want to think about it right now" I said as they pulled off and wiped their tears.
"Let's go look for Niall and Liam, I have to tell the guys" I said as they nodded.