-41-

Zoey
I walked out of the shower and put on my underwear. I walked over to my dresser with a mirror. I dried my hair. Then I walked over to my first dress. It was the light purple one first. After I got it on. I looked in the mirror. Cassy walked in with the make up and the hair curler. She smiled making me sit down In My chair and let her do my hair.

Harry
Almost everyone we invited was here. They all took pictures with us. I smiled. Everything was ready. The disco looked awesome up there. It shun many colours. I saw Niall and Liam leading everyone to their seats. I checked the time. It was 5:30pm. I heard my phone ring making me pick up.
"Hello?"
"Mr. Styles, Zoey is ready, she is on her way"
Cassy said as I smiled.
"Ok thanks Cassy"
"You're welcome sir"
Then she ended the call. I put my phone back in my pocket. I ran over to Niall and Zayn giving them each a mic.
"Ok guys she's on her way, tell everyone to have a seat and the party will start soon"
I said as Niall nodded. They ran over to the stairs. I walked over to mine and the lads table. I sat down next to Ashton. Louis was by the main doors waiting for Zoey.
"Ok everyone, the party will start soon so please take you're seats and turn over to the main doors where birthday girl will be entering."
Niall said on the microphone. Everyone walked over to their seats and turned over to the doors. I can't wait to see you Zoey.