-14-

Harry
Me and the lads were just looking up at the sky just relaxing.
"When do you think Zoey will come out?"
Niall asked as we all shrugged.
"I don't know,"
I sat up a little to grab sunscreen until, i saw someone walking towards us. She was wearing a long, thin sweater until her knees, showing her bathing suit. She was wearing black sunglasses. The guys all sat up looking towards her. I took my sunglasses off. Oh...my...god. My jaw dropped.

Zoey
As i walked towards the pool i saw Harry and the guys sit up, taking their glasses off, dropping their jaws. They blinked. I saw Louis walk over to me. He wrapped an arm around me grinning at the guys.
"Well..."
Louis said as i smiled. The guys blinked. I giggled.
"Stop it! I'm just a normal, average, nerdy teenage girl! Theres no reason for you guys to look at me like that!"
I said as i took my sunglasses off.
"Zoey, if they're drooling over you then that means they think your ho-"
"No no shut up! Don't say that word!"
I said as i plugged my ears! The guys chuckled.
"Ok fine!"
Louis said as i smiled.
"Are we going to jump in or what cause i am getting bored!"
Niall said as the guys nodded they all jumped into the pool making a big splash. The water hit me making my sweater wet.
"Get in Zoey!"
Zayn said as i fixed my hair. I walked over to an empty beach chair. I sat down and took off my sweater and then put sunscreen on. I looked at the soccer field. I imagined when i was a 5 years old playing soccer with dad. I smiled then i felt a splash of water hit my leg making me jump. I turned to the pool seeing Niall smirking.
"Hey!"
"What are you looking at?"
He smirked. I stuck out my tongue at him.
"I was looking at nothing and NO ONE"
I said as he smirked.
"Ok then, also when are you getting into the pool?"
"Don't rush me!"
He shot his hands up. Then i saw Harry jump off the high diving board into the pool. I smiled as he swam up. I stood up and climbed up the diving board.
"Zoey, be careful you might-"
"CANNONBALL!"
I said as i jumped into the pool curled up in a ball. I hit the water making me swim up.
"Woah!"
We all laughed as smiled.
"Ok so what are the teams when we play soccer?"
"Um, i guess we'll pick captains to pick their team."
Louis said as i nodded. Then Niall splashed water in my face. I glared at him and splashed him with water. I giggled. Then i felt a hand on my waist making me turn around. Harry smirking at me.
"Hands off!"
I said as he chuckled.
"Hey Harry paws off my chick!"
Zayn said as he smirked at me.
"Stop it!"
I said as they chuckled.
"I'm just playing with you"
He said as i smiled.

- - -

After swimming, i walking back into my room to change. I wore my short black shorts from soccer and my blue jersey saying my last name on the back and my number, 15. I tied my hair into a high pony tail and put my glasses on. I walked to my closet and took out my shin guards and my cleats. I put my shin guards on and then my socks. I picked my cleats up and left my room. I ran down the hall sliding across down the hall with my socks on. As i slid i saw Harry as he walked out of his room.
"HARRY WATCH OUT!"
I said as he looked at me as i crashed onto him. I groaned. I was on top of him, he smirked.
"Louis! Zoey is already trying to 'do it' with me!"
I got off him and crossed my arms then Louis slid across the floor with his socks on bumping into me.
"Zoey! Your too young!- oh...HARRY YOU LIED!"
"Ha!"
I said to Harry as he smirked at me. Harry and Louis were wearing their soccer jerseys. I picked my cleats up and fixed my glasses. I walked down the stairs and ran into the living room and jumped onto the couch. Louis and Harry followed as well as the rest of the guys. I stood up and ran into the hallway leading to the back door. I slid across the floor making me bump into Liam.
"Sorry"
"Alright love"
He smiled making me continue to run out the back door.
"Who has the soccerball!?!"
"I do!"
"Ok pass i-"
Then Niall threw the ball at me hitting my head.
"Ow!"
I said as i cupped my face into my hands. Then i heard footsteps run towards me. I felt someone take my hands away from my face lifting my chin up.
"Are you ok?"
"Yea i'm fine"
"NIALL!"
they all looked at Niall.
"IM SO SORRY!! I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YOU CUTE LITTLE FACE!"
He said as i smiled and fixed my hair. I kissed Niall's forehead and smiled at him.
"I'm fine, now come on, lets see if i still have my skills left in me"
I said as they all ran out the door. I grabbed my goalie gloves incase i play goalie then i ran out.

I ran onto the side lines of the field then i sat down to put my cleats on. As i tied my last knot, i stood up and took my glasses off. I saw the guys passing the ball around in a circle. I grinned.
"Guys! Lets start with a warm up!"
I said as they looked over at me.
"What is it?"
"Hold on stay right there!"
I said as i grinned again and ran towards them. I headed towards Zayn and jumped on his back.
"1 lap around the whole field! Now Zayn!"
I said as he began to run with me on his back. I heard the guys laughing as Zayn ran a lap around the field with me on his back. As we stopped, i jumped off him as i heard him panting.
"Ok Zayn you can stay here while me and the rest run one lap around the field this time."
I said as he immediately fell down laying on his back. I giggled.
"So your not gonna jump on anyones back are you?"
Niall said as i grinned at him, then i jumped on his back.
"Now! Everyone 1 lap! Now!"
I said as Niall groaned and started to run. Halfway of the run i jumped off and ran ahead.

So now, i was juggling the ball alone as then the guys ran towards me.
"Should we play numbers?"
I asked as they looked confused.
"Whats numbers?"
"Oh um its a little game i did while i was warming up for a game. All you do is juggling the ball. So basically alot of people can play so your the first player going to juggle and you have to juggle the ball once since your the first player then the next player juggles the ball twice, then the third three times and so forth. If you fail to do how ever many juggles you need to do you get 3 trys"
Then they nodded.
"Ok me first"
I juggled the ball once and then passed it to Niall. We all went in a circle like ten times so now we were on 45. It was my turn as i started off juggling with a rainbow.

- - -

Then we were about to start a game. Louis held the ball.
"Ok who wants to be captains?"
No one raised their hand. They all looked at me. I shook my head.
"I'll be one,"
Liam said as i nodded.
"Zoey, your the other teams captain"
I groaned.
"Liam pick first"
Louis said as Liam pointed at Niall.
"Awe, i wanted Zoey to pick me!"
Niall whined as i rolled my eyes.
"Choose wisely Zoey!"
Louis said as i smiled and picked Louis. He smiled and walked to the side of me.
"Um Zayn"
"Then i'll take Harry"
I said as Harry smirked at me.
"Look at me like that one more time, i swear the ball will your spot the sun dont shine"
I said to him as he looked away making the rest of them burst out laughing. Then i heard someones phone ring. Louis picked it up.
"Hello?"
"Hey Louis!"
I heard a guy on the other line. I held the ball and juggled with it for a while.
"Oh hey Luke!"
Louis responded as i sat down on the ground pouted.

After 20 minutes of Louis talking in the phone with Luke, i was losing my patience so i picked the ball up and threw it at Louis' stomach making him groan. He looked at me as i stuck my tongue out at him.
"Ok i'll see you and the lads soon, bye..."
He looked at me.
"What was that for!?"
"Who were you talking to?"
I asked trying to keep in my laughter from hitting him with the ball.
"Do you know a band called 5SecondsOfSummer?"
I nodded as he smiled.
"Well they're coming here to come live with us"
My eyes widened. More boys!?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!
"W-w-what?!?"
I said as he smirked at me. I groaned. I fell back making me land onto the ground covering my face.
"Ugh!
I groaned as they all chuckled.
"I've been here less than a week with 5 guys! Now your adding 4 more!?!? I cant even take living with you guys!!"
I said as i groaned.
"Awe come on Zoey its only for a few..."
He stopped and then gave me a fake smile. I sat up and looked at him.
"How. Long, are they staying here!?"
I asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"A few months..."
I stood up and kicked the ball off the middle of the field. I placed it right in the middle and then ran back from it aimed to the field goal. I ran as fast i could and kicked it as hard i can. The ball bolted through the field goal like lightning. The guys looked at me.
"Can we play now? To get this anger outta my head?"
I said as they all nodded.