-48-

Zoey
The next morning I woke up to small mumbling in my ear beside me. I turned to it seeing Harry still asleep. I hear him say my name, calling me beautiful. I giggled quietly. I pulled my part of the blanket over and saw Harry's arms wrapped around over my stomach. I pulled his hand slowly off my stomach and slowly sat up without waking him. I pulled the blanket back down so that he doesn't notice I'm gone yet then I slowly walked towards the door leaving the room.

I was downstairs with Cassy just finished cooking breakfast for everyone. We laid the plates on the table.
"Cassy could you wake up the boys please?" I asked as she nodded.
"Can do Zoey" she smiled making me smile back And sit down. I took my phone out and saw that I had missed a text message from Harry 3:00 in the morning.
"Zoey, you might read this when you wake up so please. I hope you be mine for as long as we have to, I hope so too because I love you. I want to take you out today, some place I know you'll love" he said as I smiled. Then I heard all the boys run down the stairs making me quickly stuff my phone under my legs on the chair. They all say down.
"Hiya sis" Louis smiled making me wave. Louis and Niall sat on either side of me while Zayn and Liam sit next to them. Harry was on the other side of the table in front of me. I smiled at him making him smirk.
"Breakfast! My favourite meal of the day" Niall said as we all laughed.
"I thought dinner was?" I asked as the boys laughed.
"Shhhh, let me eat in piece" he said as they all laughed again making me roll my eyes.

After breakfast I ran back upstairs to take a shower. I wore blue skinny jeans and a black shirt. I tied my hair into a messy hair bun and put my glasses on. I heard the door open making me turn to it. It was Harry. I saw him run towards me picking me up hugging me.
"Hi Harry, where are you taking me?" I asked as he put me down and smirked.
"Some place you'll love" he said as I giggled.

I was in a limo with Harry and the boys. I was still wondering where we were going.
"We're here" Harry said as they all walked out of the limo. I looked out the window. Harry opened my door and put a blind fold on me.
"It's a surprise" he said as I smiled. I felt his hand wrap around my waist. He walked me forward.

We stopped and I could feel grass under my shoes. Then I felt someone untie the blindfold making me fix my hair. I noticed Niall took my blind fold off. I looked around seeing a gravel pathway. I glanced at Niall.
"What is this?" I asked as he smirked.
"Let's walk and you'll find out" he said as I smiled. We walked along the gravel pathway. Niall said we were almost there until I stopped seeing a picnic bench with lots of food on it. The boys stood behind the table making me smile.
"Hi babe" Harry smiled making me walk towards him and hug him. I pulled off.
"What's the occasion?" I asked making him shrug.
"I thought we would just you know hang out together like any other day" he smiled showing his amazing dimples. I grinned.
"Well I guess let's eat?" I asked making him run up to me and carry me. I screamed as he carried me over to the table making me sit. We all ate this amazing lunch I guess.

~~~

We came home and I was just in my room glueing new pictures in my memory album I bought before I came to live with these boys. I smiled seeing only 2 pages left to fill. This book has 80 pages. Thank god I bought another one. I closed the album and walked over to my bookshelf and slid it back in its place. I smiled. Then I heard a knock on the door. I glanced towards the door.
"Come in" I said as I walked over to my bed and sat down. I heard the door open. It was Harry. I smiled at him making him grin at me. He closed the door behind him.
"Hey love" he said as he sat down next to me and kissed my cheek.
"Hi Harry" I said making him smile and wrap his arm around me. I sighed.
"Harry?" I asked as he looked at me.
"Yes?" He asked as I looked at him.
"What if I moved out tomorrow? What would you do today?" I asked as he stared at me and held my chin.
"Me and the lads would spend the entire day to be with you, every second." He spoke softly making me smile.
"I'm glad I moved in with you guys" I said as he smiled and gave me a hug.
"I love you" I said as he chuckled and kissed my head.
"I love you more than anything" he said as I smiled.