-23-

Harry
After a few minutes, i heard the door open seeing Niall, Luke, Ashton and Calum walk in. They walked towards the bed.
"What happened?"
"Well Keith snuck into our house"
They looked at Zoey. Niall put his hand on her head.
"How long has she been here?"
"Almost an hour"
Luke stood up.
"I'm gonna cook her something"
He said as he left the room.
"How the hell did Keith know where she lived?!"
Niall said as i shrugged. I looked back at Zoey.

- - -

After 2 hours, i fell asleep beside her.

Niall
Harry fell asleep, and so did Ashton and Calum. Luke came in with a tray of food. He put it on the desk near the window as he sat down in a bean bag chair.
"She still sleeping?"
Luke asked as i nodded. I looked back at Zoey. Then all the sudden i saw her finger twitch. My eyes widened. I shook Ashton, Calum and Harry awake.
"Huh? What?"
Harry said as he rubbed his eyes. I pointed at her finger seeing her whole hand move slowly towards Harry's hand. We all gasped. Then her eye slowly opened.

Zoey
After my long slumber, my eyes slowly opened seeing Harry, Calum, Ashton, Niall and Luke around me. They all smiled. I coughed and tried to sit up. Harry helped me and sat down on the bed right beside me holding me up.
"Hi guys"
I said in a weak voice as Harry hugged me making me smile and hug back. As he pulled off, i hugged the rest of them.
"Louis! Zayn! Liam! Zoey's awake!"
Ashton yelled as i heard a scream from downstairs. Then i heard footsteps stomped into my room. Louis, Liam and Zayn. They ran towards me and hugged me.
"Ok! Your ok! My sister's ok!"
Louis said as i giggled. I pulled off.
"Are you feeling ok?"
"I feel kinda sick"
I said as i coughed. I saw Luke put a tray of food on my lap. I smiled. I took the spoon and scooped up some mac and cheese. As i lifted the spoon to my mouth, i heard them all gasp.
"Your arm!"
Zayn yelled as i looked at my arm. It had a bloody scar on it. It was a small line though.
"Here!"
Niall said as he took my arm gently and wrapped a bandage around it. I smiled.
"Louis? Who's birthday is coming up?"
"Uuhhhhh"
I looked at the guys seeing Harry smirk.
"Harry?"
"Yea, on Saturday"
Today was Thursday so in 2 days. I smiled.
"Ok, i'll figure something out"
I smiled as he looked at me. Louis chuckled.
"Zoey is the best Party planner ever!"
Louis said as i smiled. I pulled her in for a hug.
"Your gonna have the best birthday ever buddy!"
I said as he chuckled. I let go and finished eating my dinner.

- - -

I was alone in my room looking out my window. I was sitting on my desk just staring out the window in front of me, thinking.
"Party plan for Harry's birthday?"
I said as i took a pencil and a piece of paper. I was thinking of the song Birthday by Katy Perry. I wrote down.
"Sing Birthday- Zoey"
And then i drew a cake design, the cake was a huge one that could fit a person inside. A tuxedo design, for his birthday. And big balloons!!! I was thinking of where to celebrate it in this house. Maybe i Dining room cause it was the biggest room in the house. So i would move everything aside to make lots of room. This is going to be the best!!

Harry
I was downstairs in the living room with all the lads just watching tv. I was thinking about how my birthday party would look like.
"Harry what if Zoey sang you something?"
Zayn smirked as i rolled my eyes.
"I wonder how big the cake is!?!?"
Niall said as we all laughed.
"GUYS CAN YOU COME UP HERE!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!"
Zoey yelled as i just sat still.
"Your not coming?"
"Nah"
I said as i laid back and closed my eyes.

Louis
Me and the guys ran up the stairs and into Zoey's room. She looked at us smiling.
"Close the door!"
She said as i did.
"Whats up?"
"I have a big plan for Harry's birthday"
She said as we all sat down.
"Tell us more"
I said as she smiled.
"Ok so Luke, Calum you guys are gonna bake the biggest cake ever!"
"So it could fit a person inside?"
She nodded as Calum and Luke high fived each other.
"Michael, Liam you guys are going to decorate!"
She handed Liam and Michael a piece of paper of the design of decorations.
"Yes!"
"Ok so Niall and Louis you guys are gonna make Harry wear a suit at a certain time. Have you guys heard Birthday by Katy Perry?"
I nodded.
"Ok you'll know when to make Harry wear his suit when 'someone' sings that part"
I smiled.
"You are the best planner i have ever had"
I said as she smiled.
"Ok now Liam and Michael go to the store to buy the decorations!"
Zoey said as Michael and Liam raced out of the room.
"Calum and Luke i have the cake design here"
She handed them a piece of paper.
"This is awesome!"
Luke said as Zoey smiled.
"And i'm gonna make Harry's suit"
Zoey said as i smiled.
"Need help?"
"Ok sure"
"I'll help too"
Niall said as we sat down on each side of her chair as she stood up and walked into her closet. She took out lots of different coloured fabric and a sewing kit.